• ARCHIVES 
  • » Ive just finished watching the [b][i]Rebuild of Evangelion:1.0[/i][/b] yesterday and told my friends how great it was and guess what?they didn't knew what i was talking about(and they even called them

Pages: 1

Ive just finished watching the [b][i]Rebuild of Evangelion:1.0[/i][/b] yesterday and told my friends how great it was and guess what?they didn't knew what i was talking about(and they even called them

yoyomi000
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Ive just finished watching the [b][i]Rebuild of Evangelion:1.0[/i][/b] yesterday and told my friends how great it was and guess what?they didn't knew what i was talking about(and they even called them

Ive just finished watching the [b][i]Rebuild of Evangelion:1.0[/i][/b] yesterday and told my friends how great it was and guess what?they didn't knew what i was talking about(and they even called themselves HARDCORE OTAKUS :doubt:) so i thought that everyone that loves anime should come and watch this,evangelion is arguably the best anime ever created ,a work of art! [align=center][img]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e350/EnergyBlitz/Neon_Genesis_Evangelion.png[/img] [quote][b]Neon Genesis Evangelion(TV)[/b] At the age of 14 Shinji Ikari is summoned by his father to the city of Neo Tokyo-3 after several years of separation. There he unwillingly accepts the task of becoming the pilot of a giant robot by the name EVA01 and protect the world from the enigmatic invaders known as "angels." Even though he repeatedly questions why he has accepted this mission from his estranged and cold father, his doing so helps him to gradually accept himself. However, why exactly are the angels attacking and what are his father’s true intentions are yet to be unraveled.[/quote] [quote][b]Neon Genesis Evangelion:Death and Rebirth(Movie)(Remix)[/b] During the early 21st century a meteorite crashed into Antarctica. After scientists went to study the crash a gigantic explosion followed, classified as the 'Second Impact'. Shinji Ikari is a fourteen year-old boy who has come to Toyko3, a city that also serves as a fortress, to meet up with his father who left him many years ago. The city also happens to be under seige by monsterous creatures called 'Angels' at the time of his arrival. Somehow Shinji finds himself in Evangelion Unit 01, and manages to synchronize with the giant robot. Shinji is told to become its permanent pilot, and is thrown into combat as the city's last defense for fighting off the angels. However, as Shinji fights, he begins to realize the truth behind the Angels, the Second Impact, man's struggle against God and what he truely is afraid of. -its basically a recap movie of the TV series[/quote] [quote][b]Neon Genesis Evangelion:The End of Evangelion(Movie)(Sequel)[/b] Having prevented the Third Impact and thus saving the planet, Nerv unexpectedly becomes humanity's biggest threat. Conscious of Gendo's betrayal, Seele launches a massive attack towards Tokyo-3 in order to conclude the Human Instrumentality Project. Nerv must now fight it's most fearsome opponent: mankind itself. Nerv is being attacked by Seele and Rei becomes one with Lillith. Together with the Spear of Longinus and the completed EVA-series, Shinji will decide whether or not mankind will cease to exist. He has to decide now if he wants to stay alive or be dead, but his decision will affect all of humanity[/quote] [quote][b]Neon Genesis Evangelion:Rebuild of Evangelion(Movie)[/b] A 4-part recap movies featuring improved illustrations,scenes never before seen in the series and new characters![/quote] [quote][b]Neon Genesis Evangelion(Live Action Movie)[/b] Movie is currently in pre-production. Originally slated for 2007 release; actual production status is unknown at this time. Budget is estimated to be between $100 million and $120 million.[/quote] [quote][b]Main Characters[/b] [img]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p46/yoyomi000/shinji2.jpg[/img] [b]Shinji Ikari[/b] The third child. Pilot of Evangelion Unit 01. Son of Gendo Ikari. Main character of the series. Very round character. [img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f227/chronowarper/Avatars%20and%20Signatures/Asuka_1.jpg[/img] [b]Asuka Soryu Langley[/b] The second child. She is the pilot of Evangelion Unit 02. Has a superiority complex. [img]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t307/Kiavik/Figa%20Grand%20Battle/ReiAV.jpg[/img] [b]Rei Ayanami[/b] The first child. Pilot of Evangelion Unit 00.shes Nerv`s first product,she doesn't talk much [img]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p46/yoyomi000/misato06.jpg[/img] [b]Misato Katsuragi [/b] The head of operations for NERV. Appointed guardian of Shinji Ikari and Asuka Langley. Likes to drink beer.[/quote] [/align]
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Ive just finished watching the [b][i]Rebuild of Evangelion:1.0[/i][/b] yesterday and told my friends how great it was and guess what?they didn't knew what i was talking about(and they even called them

wow! cool! there's a series of it? i just read the manga... thanks for the info bro
vanraid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Ive just finished watching the [b][i]Rebuild of Evangelion:1.0[/i][/b] yesterday and told my friends how great it was and guess what?they didn't knew what i was talking about(and they even called them

what? there are another series that I missed? I need to find that series.. I want to watch it too.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Ive just finished watching the [b][i]Rebuild of Evangelion:1.0[/i][/b] yesterday and told my friends how great it was and guess what?they didn't knew what i was talking about(and they even called them

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:14

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy