• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi,, im having problems on reformatting my pc,, i have a C: and D: .. and i cant see the "format" world. can you teach me step by step ? or show some pics? i tried searching,, but coundt understa

Pages: 1

hi,, im having problems on reformatting my pc,, i have a C: and D: .. and i cant see the "format" world. can you teach me step by step ? or show some pics? i tried searching,, but coundt understa

purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi,, im having problems on reformatting my pc,, i have a C: and D: .. and i cant see the "format" world. can you teach me step by step ? or show some pics? i tried searching,, but coundt understa

hi,, im having problems on reformatting my pc,, i have a C: and D: .. and i cant see the "format" world. can you teach me step by step ? or show some pics? i tried searching,, but coundt understand it,, its not complete.. =(
halo5611
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hi,, im having problems on reformatting my pc,, i have a C: and D: .. and i cant see the "format" world. can you teach me step by step ? or show some pics? i tried searching,, but coundt understa

You need a Windows cd/DVD. Just insert the Windows Cd/Dvd and there should be a guide to help you :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi,, im having problems on reformatting my pc,, i have a C: and D: .. and i cant see the "format" world. can you teach me step by step ? or show some pics? i tried searching,, but coundt understa

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:41

[ 10 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy