• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey admin, :arrow: try making a [b]white orange[/b] theme and a [b]black orange[/b] theme for the site.... just for techkie users like me... :D if you like? =)

Pages: 1

hey admin, :arrow: try making a [b]white orange[/b] theme and a [b]black orange[/b] theme for the site.... just for techkie users like me... :D if you like? =)

jedcondor
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hey admin, :arrow: try making a [b]white orange[/b] theme and a [b]black orange[/b] theme for the site.... just for techkie users like me... :D if you like? =)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: hey admin, :arrow: try making a [b]white orange[/b] theme and a [b]black orange[/b] theme for the site.... just for techkie users like me... :D if you like? =)

I'm not sure if PunBB supports any other kinds of themes. I agree, that I wish we had more options, though. Let's just let some people with more knowledge reply and maybe they know if PunBB has more alternatives.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: hey admin, :arrow: try making a [b]white orange[/b] theme and a [b]black orange[/b] theme for the site.... just for techkie users like me... :D if you like? =)

There are some sort of theme here, I dunno if the theme you want is in here!? http://theftalk.com/t30819-PunBB-themes.html
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

extra themes can be found on ur usercp > display but theres no orange theme there..
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]There are some sort of theme here, I dunno if the theme you want is in here!? http://theftalk.com/t30819-PunBB-themes.html[/quote] i see orange.
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

all theme is kinda hurting my eyes :retard: i hope admin can add some dark theme thats fit my eyes :D

Last edited by simpleMe (2008-08-23 09:02:33)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@ReversEdge[/b] Thanks for searching out that thread. I had never seen that before. Found a theme that I really like and wish I could use it here. =| Hmm, should we merge this topic into the other one?
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: kindly check on the given link
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hey admin, :arrow: try making a [b]white orange[/b] theme and a [b]black orange[/b] theme for the site.... just for techkie users like me... :D if you like? =)

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:42

[ 10 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy