• ARCHIVES 
  • » hello guys, i just wanna ask how can i download music from iTunes? 'cause it says buy it for only .99 like that like that.. pls help me..

Pages: 1

hello guys, i just wanna ask how can i download music from iTunes? 'cause it says buy it for only .99 like that like that.. pls help me..

loshang14
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hello guys, i just wanna ask how can i download music from iTunes? 'cause it says buy it for only .99 like that like that.. pls help me..

purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: hello guys, i just wanna ask how can i download music from iTunes? 'cause it says buy it for only .99 like that like that.. pls help me..

hmm,, theres no other way,, i guess,, you should purchase it,, or try downloading on other site.:cool:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: hello guys, i just wanna ask how can i download music from iTunes? 'cause it says buy it for only .99 like that like that.. pls help me..

you should have an account there.. and you must have a credit card.. try loudfusion.com or other sites.. if you dont want to pay..
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=loshang14]hello guys, i just wanna ask how can i download music from iTunes? 'cause it says buy it for only .99 like that like that.. pls help me..[/quote] [b]To download iTunes for free..follow this..[/b] :arrow: On the navigation click [b]iPod + iTunes[/b] :arrow: Look for the [b]iTunes 7[/b] and has a [b]download now[/b] button. Then click it. [i]Cant see those instruction i gave you?? Then clickie the link..:thumbsdown:[/i] [url]http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/[/url] :arrow: On the left side bar,you will see the [b]download iTunes free[/b] button. Just click it! :arrow: An alert will pop-up which will tell you to [b]save file[/b] or [b]cancel[/b]. Just click on the save file and follow the further instructions for the downlaoding process.. That's all..and you're done!:D
mielcoh27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah ur right.. i tunes store is not free! but there are some dloads that are r free.. why try dload musics from limewire? then save in ur itunes library.. and that's what im doing..
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=mielcoh27]yeah ur right.. i tunes store is not free! but there are some dloads that are r free..[/quote] every downloadable software has its free and not free version.. with regards to iTunes.. there latest versions that can be downloaded [b]for free[/b]..you just have to search for it on their site..
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

You have to buy stuff from iTunes. There are some free songs every week though!
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

you cant download music and or any song in ITUNES unless you have an account..and it is not for free..credit card is needed..
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

if you really want music,i recommend a super cool software. just search [b]ares lite edition[/b] in google or wherever you like then install it. here's the link so it won't be hard for you [just in case if you want] v [url]http://www.toggle.com/lv/group/view/kl33872/Ares_Lite_Edition.htm[/url] you can save playlists there, download songs, videos, softwares, and a lot more. you can even chat.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hello guys, i just wanna ask how can i download music from iTunes? 'cause it says buy it for only .99 like that like that.. pls help me..

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:13

[ 10 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy