• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, the Title of the Post says it all... Who would you like to mock you? It should be a Celebrity... :thumbsup: =) If I would choose, I would like [b]'Miley Cyrus'[/b] to Mock me... Cause she's rea

Pages: 1

Well, the Title of the Post says it all... Who would you like to mock you? It should be a Celebrity... :thumbsup: =) If I would choose, I would like [b]'Miley Cyrus'[/b] to Mock me... Cause she's rea

kristinejeanne101
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Well, the Title of the Post says it all... Who would you like to mock you? It should be a Celebrity... :thumbsup: =) If I would choose, I would like [b]'Miley Cyrus'[/b] to Mock me... Cause she's rea

Well, the Title of the Post says it all... Who would you like to mock you? It should be a Celebrity... :thumbsup: =) If I would choose, I would like [b]'Miley Cyrus'[/b] to Mock me... Cause she's really good at it... Remeber the Selena Gomez Mocking Issue? What about you? xOxO // KRiSTiNE
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Well, the Title of the Post says it all... Who would you like to mock you? It should be a Celebrity... :thumbsup: =) If I would choose, I would like [b]'Miley Cyrus'[/b] to Mock me... Cause she's rea

i dont want [b]anyone[/b] to mock me. even if she/he is a celebrity. he/she would receive a fierce slap. im sure of that. =D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Well, the Title of the Post says it all... Who would you like to mock you? It should be a Celebrity... :thumbsup: =) If I would choose, I would like [b]'Miley Cyrus'[/b] to Mock me... Cause she's rea

for me? ahmmm.. HALEY WILLIAMS of PARAMORE :P
genstry
» n00b
1969-12-31

i wnt john cena bec.i wnt 2 die in his hand:D
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=as cicatrizes]i dont want [b]anyone[/b] to mock me. even if she/he is a celebrity. he/she would receive a fierce slap. im sure of that.[/quote] were both sis. i dont anyone also to mock me..
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i dont want anyone to mock me. even if she/he is a celebrity. he/she would receive a fierce slap. im sure of that.[/quote] yeah! ur ryt there! no one can mock me too.. even if they're celebrity.. :D
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Haha I don't really want to be mocked by anyone either, but if I had to let a celebrity mock me....Chris Rock =)
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well... who wants to be mock right? but for the sake of this thread... i want it to be jim carey or adam sandler... they are good at it!!! :thumbsup:
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i never would allow anyone to mock at me, im an educated person, if that happens, i might have killed that person, celebrity or not.
xXhappybeanXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]if i want a celebrity?! PETE WENTZ!!!!!!yeeeeeeeee....:drool::drool::wow:[/b][/align]
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I don't want to get mocked by any celebrity but the sake of this thread, I'll choose, Ashley Tisdale. She ROCKZ! =)

Last edited by gerard0619 (2008-11-15 23:55:20)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]Angel Locsin[/i], coz she's my crush. :wow: [/b]
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

kim chiu. she's so cuteee.
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i dont want anyone to mock me. even if she/he is a celebrity. he/she would receive a fierce slap. im sure of that. =D[/quote] [b]hoho same thinking as you :] i will slap anyone who gonna mock me [/b]=D
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

Okay. I'll give full liberty to [b] Miley Cyrus[/b] to mock me! She's mah Idol. After that, Im gonna slap her! aha =D
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hmm, I want Demi Lovato to mock me AJAJAJA. Well, i don't want anyone to mock me :lol::thumbsup::thumbsup:
i-lab-mee
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont want also to be mocked :P
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i want vanessa hudgnes so that i could mock she back [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/76.gif[/img] I hate her [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/22.gif[/img] [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, the Title of the Post says it all... Who would you like to mock you? It should be a Celebrity... :thumbsup: =) If I would choose, I would like [b]'Miley Cyrus'[/b] to Mock me... Cause she's rea

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:00

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy