• ARCHIVES 
  • » .,heya guys.,! post here something you know that differs girls from boys and boys from girls.. common' let's be all open... and oops! no fighting eh.,? it's not allowed.. let's see who ranks best!! ga

Pages: 1

.,heya guys.,! post here something you know that differs girls from boys and boys from girls.. common' let's be all open... and oops! no fighting eh.,? it's not allowed.. let's see who ranks best!! ga

lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

.,heya guys.,! post here something you know that differs girls from boys and boys from girls.. common' let's be all open... and oops! no fighting eh.,? it's not allowed.. let's see who ranks best!! ga

.,heya guys.,! post here something you know that differs girls from boys and boys from girls.. common' let's be all open... and oops! no fighting eh.,? it's not allowed.. let's see who ranks best!! game!
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: .,heya guys.,! post here something you know that differs girls from boys and boys from girls.. common' let's be all open... and oops! no fighting eh.,? it's not allowed.. let's see who ranks best!! ga

[align=center]i'm a [b]gal[/b]! ^ is it like this?[/align]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: .,heya guys.,! post here something you know that differs girls from boys and boys from girls.. common' let's be all open... and oops! no fighting eh.,? it's not allowed.. let's see who ranks best!! ga

Why are girls better than boys? Here are just a few things to show you the answer: [spoiler]We got off the Titanic first. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers. It's cool to be a daddy's girl. It's sad to be a mommy's boy. We can cry and get off speeding fines. We're allowed to be angry with men when they leave the toilet seat up. They however, have no comeback when we leave it down. Some how we just know about horoscopes.[/spoiler] :D I just thought those were interesting facts/answers.
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thats a good one :) gurls winnin so far =D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jmaex3]We got off the Titanic first. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers. It's cool to be a daddy's girl. It's sad to be a mommy's boy. We can cry and get off speeding fines. We're allowed to be angry with men when they leave the toilet seat up. They however, have no comeback when we leave it down. Some how we just know about horoscopes.[/quote] weeeeh!., that's nyc sistah!. heheheheh.... i agree!. lawl... ~juliene~
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:D Thanks ! I tried =)
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i prefer boy . . . cuz i am a cool boy . .
-jaja07-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

-- i prefer [b]"Girls"[/b] coz im a girl! haha .. girl power ..! we can make boy fell inlove .. :lol: am i right or super right?? :thumbsup: :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » .,heya guys.,! post here something you know that differs girls from boys and boys from girls.. common' let's be all open... and oops! no fighting eh.,? it's not allowed.. let's see who ranks best!! ga

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:06

[ 10 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy