• ARCHIVES 
  • » hembzz.. acctually.. i'm cofused.. this topic is a part Of lifestle or not.. huehue~ but.. just let it flow.. hembzz.. n The Question is..: How many Times do u called Crazy..??

Pages: 1234

hembzz.. acctually.. i'm cofused.. this topic is a part Of lifestle or not.. huehue~ but.. just let it flow.. hembzz.. n The Question is..: How many Times do u called Crazy..??

boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hembzz.. acctually.. i'm cofused.. this topic is a part Of lifestle or not.. huehue~ but.. just let it flow.. hembzz.. n The Question is..: How many Times do u called Crazy..??

everyday, they call me crazy.. hahaha
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: hembzz.. acctually.. i'm cofused.. this topic is a part Of lifestle or not.. huehue~ but.. just let it flow.. hembzz.. n The Question is..: How many Times do u called Crazy..??

ahmm..always.. my friends call me crazy when i do stupid things to them.. even my mom..calls me crazy..
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

every chance that they have..they call me crazy..am i crazy???:lol::crybaby::lol::crybaby:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

everyday :mad: tsk. :penguin:
rock09eyjay
» FTalker
1969-12-31

all the tym.. dey call me.. [i]bobo[/i] too. but its just a joke! haha. fair and square.. coz i call it to my closest friends, too.
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] wow..O_O it seems all of us are crazy..=D:eh:[/align]
Babiie-Doll
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Lol. Manyyyy times!
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

every night in my dream joke...everyday everytime i move.. and think of someting crazy my self use to say that only "crazy you ann "
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hahaha.. im crazy every single day of my life, from the moment i was born, lols
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

they often call me crazy.. haha.. x]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

everyday. :lol: especially when I'm high. xD
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

HAHAH~ almost everyday but i can say that I'm not crazy. Im just a normal individual having my silly side. And I'm just having fun. They also call me weird. nyaa~
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

often times :lol: i do lot of crazy things, like not attending my classes for 3 consecutive weeks or so :lol: but still manage to pass the subject :wow:=D
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

they always call me crazy. hahah, insane. insane. me. :D
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]wow..O_O great than..O_O more crazy people..XDDD hhaw.x]~ my classmates usuually call me crazy.. i'm confused boud it.. i haven't done anything..=D exp..anoyying them..:D =D[/align]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Well..everyday of my freakin' life.. :lol: they call me crazy.. and i really don't know why.. :eh::lol: if you'll ask my friends on what they can say about me..they will definitely answer.. "eney is crazy!.." :retard:
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]im called crazy and retarded MOST OF THE TIME. haha., that's me., that's how i roll. sum insecure ppl judge me, but they just dont know how to have fun, their life iss ssoo sirious, that's why ppl call em BORING. haha.,[/align]
leannedoll
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when i act crazy..lols..:lol:
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

we always say that word... it's like a joke or something.. :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Many times. :lol: [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hembzz.. acctually.. i'm cofused.. this topic is a part Of lifestle or not.. huehue~ but.. just let it flow.. hembzz.. n The Question is..: How many Times do u called Crazy..??

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:17

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy