• ARCHIVES 
  • » yes i agree im a poser coz i want to enjoy my life listening on the music that is gud to me other emo/rocker/hip-hop just listen on what on there genre but dont like it they just being force to l

Pages: 1

yes i agree im a poser coz i want to enjoy my life listening on the music that is gud to me other emo/rocker/hip-hop just listen on what on there genre but dont like it they just being force to l

em0sha
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

yes i agree im a poser coz i want to enjoy my life listening on the music that is gud to me other emo/rocker/hip-hop just listen on what on there genre but dont like it they just being force to l

yes i agree im a poser coz i want to enjoy my life listening on the music that is gud to me other emo/rocker/hip-hop just listen on what on there genre but dont like it they just being force to listen on that bcos thats there genre if they have been spotted listening other they will be called poser so they just stick on there genre.. hip-hop always hav a foul words just to make there rhyme gud.. so its bad right?? [b]DOES IM ON CORRECT TOPIC?[/b]
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: yes i agree im a poser coz i want to enjoy my life listening on the music that is gud to me other emo/rocker/hip-hop just listen on what on there genre but dont like it they just being force to l

I dont get this topic :/ Can you further explain whats this topic for? =) Sorry for being sarcastic.. But really I dont get the goal of this :retard:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: yes i agree im a poser coz i want to enjoy my life listening on the music that is gud to me other emo/rocker/hip-hop just listen on what on there genre but dont like it they just being force to l

erm, it doesn't make you a poser if you listen to more than one genre. wannabe = poser. that's basically it. Meaning, you're forcing yourself to be something/somebody because of a fad/to fit in. Liking multiple genre just means you're eclectic / have open ears to plenty of other music out there.
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]wannabe = poser. that's basically it.[/quote] I agree with ate sugar :thumbsup: :)
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

you can call yourself a poser for some common reasons: 1. you change your genre anytime you find something new, or friends. 2. you dont stick to your own theories. 3. you just hate the way you look day by day. i guess thats some reasons. hehehe
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]wannabe = poser. that's basically it.[/quote] [font=Trebuchet MS][b]Agree w/ dis as wel. :) [/b][/font]

Last edited by chipster489 (2009-01-24 08:23:30)

keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

what is this topic.. i cant understand.. ure topic look u a real poser.. :/
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

non sense topic. [b]closed [/b]to prevent further spams.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » yes i agree im a poser coz i want to enjoy my life listening on the music that is gud to me other emo/rocker/hip-hop just listen on what on there genre but dont like it they just being force to l

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:27

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy