• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][/align] Chapter 1: The meeting In a world,where everybody has their own partner lived 2 people whose love awaits for them to meet but fate plans to do so, at a certain time and a certa

Pages: 1

[align=center][/align] Chapter 1: The meeting In a world,where everybody has their own partner lived 2 people whose love awaits for them to meet but fate plans to do so, at a certain time and a certa

brokenheart97
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align] Chapter 1: The meeting In a world,where everybody has their own partner lived 2 people whose love awaits for them to meet but fate plans to do so, at a certain time and a certa

[align=center][/align] Chapter 1: The meeting In a world,where everybody has their own partner lived 2 people whose love awaits for them to meet but fate plans to do so, at a certain time and a certain date. [align=center][/align]--------------------Day of the meeting--------------- (A celebration happens and everybody shows up with their loved one except for Courtney and Joshua.)

Last edited by brokenheart97 (2008-08-23 22:19:38)

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][/align] Chapter 1: The meeting In a world,where everybody has their own partner lived 2 people whose love awaits for them to meet but fate plans to do so, at a certain time and a certa

haii der!!., is this a s2ry??? hmmm... ur chapter 1 is so short.. lolx... okie.okie.. em going 2 w8 4 da nxt chappie! ~juliene~
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][/align] Chapter 1: The meeting In a world,where everybody has their own partner lived 2 people whose love awaits for them to meet but fate plans to do so, at a certain time and a certa

ah.. is this a story?? hmm..can i continue it??hehe i would suggest that the both of them are just standing in the corners while everyone dances..and then, the Courtney girl decides to go home and so does the Joshua guy.. while going out..the two of them bumps into each other.. and........ hmmm...nothing really interesting pops into my head now..:wallbash:
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice! good job! :) :) :)
brokenheart97
» n00b
1969-12-31

sorry i wont continnue ill make a new story:D
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice :) i know who ya are =D
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Me too.. I know who you are.. :> Lol, whats the title of your new story? :)
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow, a short but lovely piece.... But Im just wondering, do you have longer story lines than this one
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][/align] Chapter 1: The meeting In a world,where everybody has their own partner lived 2 people whose love awaits for them to meet but fate plans to do so, at a certain time and a certa

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:28

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy