• ARCHIVES 
  • » How can i use the overlay layouts? Can I make one? I already know how to make a Crossover Is the process in making a Crossover layout kinda similar in making a overlay? Someone help me here pleas

Pages: 1

How can i use the overlay layouts? Can I make one? I already know how to make a Crossover Is the process in making a Crossover layout kinda similar in making a overlay? Someone help me here pleas

samtampus012
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

How can i use the overlay layouts? Can I make one? I already know how to make a Crossover Is the process in making a Crossover layout kinda similar in making a overlay? Someone help me here pleas

How can i use the overlay layouts? Can I make one? I already know how to make a Crossover Is the process in making a Crossover layout kinda similar in making a overlay? Someone help me here please..... :) By the way add me up :arrow: http://friendster.com/samtampus
samtampus012
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: How can i use the overlay layouts? Can I make one? I already know how to make a Crossover Is the process in making a Crossover layout kinda similar in making a overlay? Someone help me here pleas

Will someone lead me to a tutorial in using a overlay? Please!:|
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: How can i use the overlay layouts? Can I make one? I already know how to make a Crossover Is the process in making a Crossover layout kinda similar in making a overlay? Someone help me here pleas

[quote=samtampus012]Will someone lead me to a tutorial in using a overlay?[/quote] You Just Copy The Codes In The notepad. Edit It. Use The Overlay Generator. Copy The Codes In Your Media Box. DONE! EDITED* And Also Avoid Double Postin'

Last edited by ninafaye (2008-08-23 23:12:49)

Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Yes, that's the process on how to apply an Overlay to your page. - - - In making an Overlay, the processes involved in creating Crossovers is quite different. I must say it's alot harder when creating your own Overlays: You need to deal with HTML's. The tutorial of Switpotato would help you ^^
samtampus012
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ahhh.... Thx for the advices girl and dude..!! hehehe.... till here...
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Problem solved? Then if it is, moderators may now close this thread.
samtampus012
» n00b
1969-12-31

wer can i generate the codes?
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^here: :arrow:[url]http://www.markyctrigger.com/[/url] try to generate mybe after few days...coz we all know fs filtered agen the linkers... so for now,marky is under maintenance!:D

Last edited by cronixemo (2008-08-25 00:04:24)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » How can i use the overlay layouts? Can I make one? I already know how to make a Crossover Is the process in making a Crossover layout kinda similar in making a overlay? Someone help me here pleas

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:01

[ 10 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy