• ARCHIVES 
  • » how do i tell this guy that i lyk that i like w/o actually telling him? you get wat im sayin? lyk, how can i give him 'hints' that i lyk him? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: 1

how do i tell this guy that i lyk that i like w/o actually telling him? you get wat im sayin? lyk, how can i give him 'hints' that i lyk him? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pa10sarsi
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

how do i tell this guy that i lyk that i like w/o actually telling him? you get wat im sayin? lyk, how can i give him 'hints' that i lyk him? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: how do i tell this guy that i lyk that i like w/o actually telling him? you get wat im sayin? lyk, how can i give him 'hints' that i lyk him? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

show him that your concern to him :P ahihihi :)
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: how do i tell this guy that i lyk that i like w/o actually telling him? you get wat im sayin? lyk, how can i give him 'hints' that i lyk him? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do something for him.. remember.. action spears louder tha words.... heheheh :lol:
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

just be nice to him and show that you care for him... :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

always remember action speaks louder than words... ;) show him.. im tellin you this.. guys are not really "manhid" sowee for the tagalog word... they can really tell if a girl likes them or not.... =) sometimes they just act like one.... so that youll be the first one to let him know... [i][s]manggaling ba mismo sau... ;) [/s][/i] :P
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yuh i agree to yah ateh tinay!., lolx. guyzs knows if the girl has a crush on him. tooinkzs!., ~juliene~
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^^ ahm. i agree with them that action speaks louder than words. and i also agree with mod Tinay. :eh: boys aren't that stupid or, to be specific, [i]manhid[/i] they'll sense that. but sometimes, in other cases, they act stupid or they think that they're just imagining that you like that guy. You get what I mean?? [especially if that guy likes you... ayeee! haha. i feel [i]kilig[/i]] nyahaha!!
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=gaara_gfzz]in other cases, they act stupid or they think that they're just imagining that you like that guy. You get what I mean?? [especially if that guy likes you... ayeee! haha. i feel kilig] nyahaha!![/quote] is that possible?

Last edited by neverloved15 (2008-08-27 04:00:22)

neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=gaara_gfzz]in other cases, they act stupid or they think that they're just imagining that you like that guy. You get what I mean?? [especially if that guy likes you... ayeee! haha. i feel kilig] nyahaha!![/quote] is that possible?
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=neverloved15][quote][b]gaara_gfzz wrote:[/b] in other cases, they act stupid or they think that they're just imagining that you like that guy. You get what I mean?? [especially if that guy likes you... ayeee! haha. i feel kilig] nyahaha!![/quote] is it possible?[/quote] yahh!! super possible. =) but it randomly happens. just in some cases.

Last edited by gaara_gfzz (2008-08-27 04:02:28)

neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=gaara_gfzz]neverloved15 wrote: gaara_gfzz wrote: in other cases, they act stupid or they think that they're just imagining that you like that guy. You get what I mean?? [especially if that guy likes you... ayeee! haha. i feel kilig] nyahaha!! is it possible? yahh!! super possible. =) but it randomly happens. just in some cases.[/quote] ok.. :thumbsup: thanks.. =)
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I agree with the others, show the guy in little ways (;
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote][quote=neverloved15]ok.. thanks..[/quote] no problem sis![/quote]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=xtremebytes9]do something for him.. remember.. action spears louder tha words.... heheheh :lol:[/quote] [b]He's ryt. :) [/b]
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

talk to him more often and care for him. it's sweet :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » how do i tell this guy that i lyk that i like w/o actually telling him? you get wat im sayin? lyk, how can i give him 'hints' that i lyk him? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:55

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy