• ARCHIVES 
  • » cant decide which.. one should i use to put it on friendster? :/ all made by me xcept for the guitar "Lucille"...:P credits to the anime: [b]BECK the Mongolian Chop Squad[/b] :D [b]CustomizedLucill

Pages: 12

cant decide which.. one should i use to put it on friendster? :/ all made by me xcept for the guitar "Lucille"...:P credits to the anime: [b]BECK the Mongolian Chop Squad[/b] :D [b]CustomizedLucill

moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

cant decide which.. one should i use to put it on friendster? :/ all made by me xcept for the guitar "Lucille"...:P credits to the anime: [b]BECK the Mongolian Chop Squad[/b] :D [b]CustomizedLucill

cant decide which.. one should i use to put it on friendster? :/ all made by me xcept for the guitar "Lucille"...:P credits to the anime: [b]BECK the Mongolian Chop Squad[/b] :D [b]CustomizedLucille1[/b]: [img]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c199/moonrays00/ReMondovers1.jpg[/img] :o :rolleyes: [b]CustomizedLucille2[/b]: [img]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c199/moonrays00/ReMondovers2.jpg[/img] here is my friendster: www.friendster.com/sniperwolf

Last edited by moonrays00 (2008-08-24 14:07:05)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: cant decide which.. one should i use to put it on friendster? :/ all made by me xcept for the guitar "Lucille"...:P credits to the anime: [b]BECK the Mongolian Chop Squad[/b] :D [b]CustomizedLucill

hello there rockmate.i think the non-colored banner would look much better in your profile. =)
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: cant decide which.. one should i use to put it on friendster? :/ all made by me xcept for the guitar "Lucille"...:P credits to the anime: [b]BECK the Mongolian Chop Squad[/b] :D [b]CustomizedLucill

[b]^^but i liked the red guitar sis Mabel :cry:[/b]
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'd rather go for the Red one. The noncolored looks so tame.
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'd go for the second one.it looks cool w/ its simplicity.. :D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Both of theme are cool:) Keep it up buddy:)
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

the second one is simple and straight to the point.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=BwizetT]^^but i liked the red guitar sis Mabel :cry:[/quote] oh, hehe, but i like the gray one much better[b] greater archon jar[/b], =D i think the first one would look better in your profile if you darken it's shade coz you know,it's too bright for your profile.,well, that's just my opinion. :D
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ i loev the red one :thumbsup:
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

gray one .. more better .. trust me .. people say they like d red bec they want u to pick d ugly one .. so if u pick d red one they will copy d nicer one ..witch is d gray one ,...
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

both of teh banner is kewl, but when i saw them, i got attract first on teh gray guitar... as if you can feel teh sentimental value on it [i] nosebleed[/i] :wasted:

Last edited by jheneko (2008-09-13 10:46:56)

moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmmmmmmmmm i have and idea... cuz im confuse which one should i choose coz its both great ^^ imy idea is the gray one is the appeance and when i hover is it turns to the red one.. is that possible? without using animation.. i think i dropped on that tutorial but i forgot the site..
nash_517
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow.. cool nothing to comment juz one word [spoiler]MASTERPIECE[/spoiler]
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=nash_517]MASTERPIECE[/quote] well thank you :D:thumbsup:
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow, nice banners:) its really hard to choose:/, they are both cool:)
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=xxxNotAboutYouxxx]wow, nice banners:) its really hard to choose:/, they are both cool:)[/quote] yeah its so hard.. ayt ^^
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]2ND ONE! :D[/b] Because it looks like its preserving something from the guitar ... cant explain but i guess its the color gray that makes it look ..nice. just add a little tiny magic to it haha
VeCt
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow! :o i like the red one! =) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i wonder if i can combine the two ^^
dreadcloud1
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hahah... for the sake of those who comment on you their debating on it i think you must combine it hahahh^^ xD:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » cant decide which.. one should i use to put it on friendster? :/ all made by me xcept for the guitar "Lucille"...:P credits to the anime: [b]BECK the Mongolian Chop Squad[/b] :D [b]CustomizedLucill

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:00

[ 10 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy