• ARCHIVES 
  • » Uh, first of all, Hello. haha! I'm new at posting my stories here, so please, don't hesitate to criticize my works, but only constructive criticism. :) [b]iSnatch.[/b] As I recall, I think that this

Pages: 1

Uh, first of all, Hello. haha! I'm new at posting my stories here, so please, don't hesitate to criticize my works, but only constructive criticism. :) [b]iSnatch.[/b] As I recall, I think that this

Jeca
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Uh, first of all, Hello. haha! I'm new at posting my stories here, so please, don't hesitate to criticize my works, but only constructive criticism. :) [b]iSnatch.[/b] As I recall, I think that this

Uh, first of all, Hello. haha! I'm new at posting my stories here, so please, don't hesitate to criticize my works, but only constructive criticism. :) [b]iSnatch.[/b] As I recall, I think that this title was used as an indie film title, I just didn't have the chance to watch it. Well, here it is. [b][i]Morning.[/i][/b] She's excited to show her 3 day old phone to her friends. Her phone is slim, has a big memory, classy, and new. Having a new phone to her is like, very rare. After 3 years, she can now replace her old rugged phone. The phone, was from her sister abroad. She said to herself "I'll take good care of this one. Ate worked hard for this, i'll show her that her hard work really paid off.". She was getting ready for school, before she take a bath, she made a GM greeting her boyfriend, happy monthsary. First GM she made ever since she got her cool new phone. After she took a bath, Her brother (who also have the same phone) said that he modified the settings and the walk man's skins. She was really delighted, plus cool points! Together with her phone and the dream catcher that her sister bought her last 3 years. She went to school. [b][sup][i]School.[/i][/sup][/b] Well, getting to school was tough, It's raining hard! She doesn't want to be showy because she herself, hates show offs. She waited until somebody notices her new phone. At last! Somebody noticed, well, she was really happy. Now, its just another school day. All of the students were requesting class suspensions! The rain was really strong! Then, there adviser came, "We will only have a half day because of the continues rains." They all cheered! Woohhooo! Class Suspended! After that, her Boyfriend, fetched her from her class, and gave her a tub of ice cream. (Her boyfriend remembered that she was craving for those last night.) Well, that was some gift, she was shy because she didn't gave anything. The teachers and her classmates asked for some, well she shared. [b][i]Afternoon.[/i] [sup][i]Malls.[/i][/sup][/b] She remembered that she'll help one of her friends to buy some gifts for his love(the one he's courting.) She and her boyfriend together with 3 other dudes, followed his friends. Well, they were too many for the gift giving suggestion that's why they didn't showed up. They were all bored, She took a lot of stolen pictures of her boyfriend and made one of it her wallpaper. The other one suggested that they should go to the other mall, They'll play on the arcade. So they went there. Before entering, she noticed a group of gays following them. She ignored it. They went up, and they were cornered by the group of gays. The other gay talked to her, complaining that her/his chest was aching. Well she just giggled. When they reached there destination, she felt her phone. It was missing. She panic. All of them did, Her boyfriend tried to call the phone, at first, it was ringing, but after a few seconds, the phone was out of coverage area. They suspected that it was the gays. Then they reported it to the police. She cried and cried and cried, her boyfriend didn't knew what to do and just hugged her. They went to the police station with the group of gays who were acting really suspicious. They were all exchanging there words, while one of the unaccused gay was shouting and shouting to her. She can't say anything and didn't prove that they were the one who took her phone. They were left at the station, the head was really kind to her, and said that maybe they had an accomplice and took the phone that's why it wasn't in one of them. Well, she was hurt and they left. She was on her way to there house and the rain poured. She cried out loud. [b] [i]Night.[/i] [sup][i]Home.[/i][/sup][/b] She went straight to her brother and told him all about it. She cried and her brother comforted her. She was hopeless and devastated. She was really hurt remembering all the hard work of her sister. She e-mailed her sister and told everything. She was crying while she was typing. She was so pathetic. Her eyes were soar, but still, she continues to cry. She saw her phone's box. She remembered that she gave the earphones to her boyfriend. And she decided, to give the box, to him. She also remembered that it was still there monthsary, and she didn't have a gift. She filled the box with a lot of letters for her boyfriend, all of the things she knows about him, all of the memories they shared, and all sorts of stuff. [b][i]Future.[/i][/b] She saw one of the gays. She said sorry to him/her, (even though she meant it sarcastically.). Surprisingly, they became friends! The gays showed her a lot of stuff. And they had a bond, there friendship, lasted long. One day, one of the gays confessed that they were really the one who took her phone. Well, she ignored it because they were friends, past is past and she has a new and better phone now. The gays were relieved. They thought here how to snatch stuffs and all sorts of things. They were eating at a small time restaurant, she snatched one of the gays phone. She was now an expert that's why the gay didn't noticed. When the gay noticed that his/her phone was missing, the gay freaked out. She comforted him/her. With a clever idea, she placed the phone on the other gays bag. She suggested that they should see all of the bags. Well they did, the gay that lost the phone saw his/her phone in one of the gays. The other gay, was mad because he/she was being blamed even though he/she himself know that he/she was innocent. But still, they argued and fight. The other gay left the group. She was really happy with what happened. She used her new found talent to make the gays hate each other. She succeeded. The group was dismantled. And they all left. She still sees some of the gays, well, she was innocent and she doesn't have any quarrel with anyone of them. One by one, she killed them. And said that she turned all of the gays to each other. She's happy, that she had her revenge, for all of the victim of the gays, and also, for her brother and sister, who were also victims, iSnatch victims. [i][b]The End.[/b][/i] :D
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Uh, first of all, Hello. haha! I'm new at posting my stories here, so please, don't hesitate to criticize my works, but only constructive criticism. :) [b]iSnatch.[/b] As I recall, I think that this

first to comment.. :D wow..this is great,, =) i like the revenge thingy for the future.. :lol: it was really full of vengeance. :ninja: i'll watch out for this.. =)

Last edited by yunish (2008-08-25 02:38:08)

Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Uh, first of all, Hello. haha! I'm new at posting my stories here, so please, don't hesitate to criticize my works, but only constructive criticism. :) [b]iSnatch.[/b] As I recall, I think that this

^hihihi. :flattered: thank you. :) I'm happy you liked it. :D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lolx.. heheh. nyc story.. abt. revenging huh??? hehehe. nyc one!., ~juliene~
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hehe nyc... revebge really is sweet! =D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nyc story ate jeca ^^ make moar ^^
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Lol, were you really that mad because of the snatchers around? :D
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nyc nyc nyc story. :]
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

haha.. lolsz.. nyc story^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Uh, first of all, Hello. haha! I'm new at posting my stories here, so please, don't hesitate to criticize my works, but only constructive criticism. :) [b]iSnatch.[/b] As I recall, I think that this

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:00

[ 10 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy