• ARCHIVES 
  • » where can i buy clothes that suites my body? i got a body of a ten yr old!!:disgust: i'm a 14 yr old student wanting to be instyle when all of the clothes that i want doesn't fit me. like a week a ago

Pages: 1

where can i buy clothes that suites my body? i got a body of a ten yr old!!:disgust: i'm a 14 yr old student wanting to be instyle when all of the clothes that i want doesn't fit me. like a week a ago

edelaine
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

where can i buy clothes that suites my body? i got a body of a ten yr old!!:disgust: i'm a 14 yr old student wanting to be instyle when all of the clothes that i want doesn't fit me. like a week a ago

where can i buy clothes that suites my body? i got a body of a ten yr old!!:disgust: i'm a 14 yr old student wanting to be instyle when all of the clothes that i want doesn't fit me. like a week a ago, there's this uber cute top in zara trinoma. there smallest size was in the size of medium in my body. urrghh! i hate it.
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: where can i buy clothes that suites my body? i got a body of a ten yr old!!:disgust: i'm a 14 yr old student wanting to be instyle when all of the clothes that i want doesn't fit me. like a week a ago

ahm.. maybe you can go to the help section? lolx. just kidding. maybe you can try other shops. or just buy in kiddy shops?? no offense. :)
sossycutegirl
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: where can i buy clothes that suites my body? i got a body of a ten yr old!!:disgust: i'm a 14 yr old student wanting to be instyle when all of the clothes that i want doesn't fit me. like a week a ago

u can shop at bny petite bcz im also petite ...
edelaine
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=sossycutegirl]u can shop at bny petite bcz im also petite ...[/quote] uhhmm..i dont wear bny. sorry..i wear the more expensive ones. really sorry. just telling what i have in mind..
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=edelaine]uhhmm..i dont wear bny. sorry..i wear the more expensive ones. really sorry. just telling what i have in mind..[/quote] wow! insulting?? hehehe! just kidding... y not try shop in [b]BENCH[/b] or [b]PENSHOPPE[/b]?? they have different styles && sizes :eh:
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm . penshoppe :D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

try finding preggy look dresses. they put emphasis on the upper body rather than the body itself.
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: y don't u luk at guess?? maldita or forever XXI?? their clothes are great nd they also have small sizes that will fit u i think.. nd mm.. roxy nd hollister.. their clothes are really for petite nd skinny teens..
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]uhhmm..i dont wear bny. sorry..i wear the more expensive ones. really sorry. just telling what i have in mind..[/quote] buy guess. i bought a skinny jeans there.and im petite also.they have sizes for petite ones. since you're rich (i concluded since you want expensive ones), you can afford it. =| me?i bought it 50%off. :lol: but if you can't find anything there that fits you.Go to kiddie section.yeah, i go there sometimes. =) esp when it comes to tshirts. :D
gummifer
» n00b
1969-12-31

i used to buy mine at guess kids when i was 14..but if you prefer dainty-looking clothes and you're not more than 5 feet tall try gingersnaps, their biggest size might fit you..i'm not sure if you'll like it though 'cause its not super expensive..just hopin' to help..:)
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

just work your fashion, i mean originality. hehehe, mix n match, personal style rockz!
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Comic Sans Ms][b]U can buy dat at department stores, kids section. :) [/b][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » where can i buy clothes that suites my body? i got a body of a ten yr old!!:disgust: i'm a 14 yr old student wanting to be instyle when all of the clothes that i want doesn't fit me. like a week a ago

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:41

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy