• ARCHIVES 
  • » Us Magazine Da Brat is headed to da slammer. :o On Friday, the 34-year-old rapper (born Shawntae Harris) was sentenced to three years in prison after pleading guilty to hitting a hostess in the head

Pages: 1

Us Magazine Da Brat is headed to da slammer. :o On Friday, the 34-year-old rapper (born Shawntae Harris) was sentenced to three years in prison after pleading guilty to hitting a hostess in the head

Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Us Magazine Da Brat is headed to da slammer. :o On Friday, the 34-year-old rapper (born Shawntae Harris) was sentenced to three years in prison after pleading guilty to hitting a hostess in the head

Us Magazine Da Brat is headed to da slammer. :o On Friday, the 34-year-old rapper (born Shawntae Harris) was sentenced to three years in prison after pleading guilty to hitting a hostess in the head with a rum bottle, according to the Associated Press. She was also sentenced to seven years probation, 200 hours of community service and completion of substance abuse treatment, mental evaluation and anger management classes. The rapper and a half-dozen family members all broke down after hearing the sentence. "I love y'all," she said to her relatives as a deputy hauled her away, the Atlanta-Journal Constitution reports. "We love you too," her family replied in unison. See unforgettable celebrity mug shots. Da Brat who was among the select few who attended Mariah Carey's surprise April wedding to Nick Cannon in the Bahamas was at a Halloween bash at an Atlanta club last fall when she got into a fight with then-Atlanta Falcons cheerleader Shayla Stevens, who was working as a hostess. The rapper then took a nearly full bottle of rum and hit Stevens, who now has a permanent scar on her face as a result. In 2000, Da Brat was arrested after she struck a woman at a bar. She was sentenced to 12 months of probation.
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Us Magazine Da Brat is headed to da slammer. :o On Friday, the 34-year-old rapper (born Shawntae Harris) was sentenced to three years in prison after pleading guilty to hitting a hostess in the head

Is she the girl at the video byebye?
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Us Magazine Da Brat is headed to da slammer. :o On Friday, the 34-year-old rapper (born Shawntae Harris) was sentenced to three years in prison after pleading guilty to hitting a hostess in the head

[quote][b]losher29 wrote:[/b] Is she the girl at the video byebye?[/quote] No Da Brat is the BFF of Mariah Carey Mariah Carey is the one at Byebye! the one who sang Byebye!:)

Last edited by Sunshine0918 (2008-08-25 19:43:18)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Sunshine0918][quote][b]losher29 wrote:[/b] Is she the girl at the video byebye?[/quote] No Da Brat is the BFF of Mariah Carey Mariah Carey is the one at Byebye! the one who sang Byebye!:)[/quote] NO duh of course i know she sang that lol - - - -- im talking about the girl at the video theres too much girl at the video byebye ill show what im talking about. here: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdUoOW7wbto[/youtube] the girl at 2:03 the one whos with red

Last edited by losher29 (2008-08-25 20:31:28)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@threadstarter[/b] Nope, it's not gossip....it's true that she was sentenced to the prison time, however, as with most celebrities, I'm sure there will be appeals and such, so there's a good chance that she will never see prison time. [b]@losher[/b] Yes, that is Da Brat at 2:03
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej][b]@threadstarter[/b] Nope, it's not gossip....it's true that she was sentenced to the prison time, however, as with most celebrities, I'm sure there will be appeals and such, so there's a good chance that she will never see prison time. [b]@losher[/b] Yes, that is Da Brat at 2:03[/quote] okay thats what I thought
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Oh! ok! :D! Ummm Im sorry!! anyways tnx!!!
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hus Da Brat? haha i dunno her.
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^Shes Mariah Careys BFF! In The video above in the time 2:03 shes the one in red hugging Mariah Carey

Last edited by Sunshine0918 (2008-08-30 20:54:51)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jamessss:b]Hus Da Brat? haha i dunno her.[/quote] [align=center][img]http://evilbeetgossip.film.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/da_brat.jpg[/img][/align] Here's some info on rapper Da Brat courtesy of Wikipedia. [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Da_Brat[/url] And here's a couple of Da Brat's videos [align=center][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fLpQiJo-7w[/youtube][/align] [align=center][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie8H91sxS_A[/youtube][/align]
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ewww. . wats dat videos :/ Im not sure. . n i dunno :paranoid:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

da brat i don't know her... but i like mariah... about the issue... well, that's life... some celebrities are make a scene to make an issue... :rolleyes:
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^yah i agree with you! Anyways thanks for reading this article! :)
calistrtballr
» n00b
1969-12-31

good riddance, justice served :) But I bet she gets out early on parole for being a "celeb"

Last edited by calistrtballr (2008-09-16 23:41:47)

Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^Maybe,maybe not!
yas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]ha ha whatever..i think she desrve it..[/i]:wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Us Magazine Da Brat is headed to da slammer. :o On Friday, the 34-year-old rapper (born Shawntae Harris) was sentenced to three years in prison after pleading guilty to hitting a hostess in the head

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:51

[ 10 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy