• ARCHIVES 
  • » try the site www.picresize.com i am using that one to crop, resize and edit my photos... i guaranty you... it's a nice site...

Pages: 1

try the site www.picresize.com i am using that one to crop, resize and edit my photos... i guaranty you... it's a nice site...

deane101
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

try the site www.picresize.com i am using that one to crop, resize and edit my photos... i guaranty you... it's a nice site...

Last edited by deane101 (2008-08-25 04:16:18)

cupcakecutie
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: try the site www.picresize.com i am using that one to crop, resize and edit my photos... i guaranty you... it's a nice site...

yep.it`s really nice=) uhm can i ask you something.. can you help me find the site that edit pics that have cool texts just like from the total girl mag.? thank you !! :D
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: try the site www.picresize.com i am using that one to crop, resize and edit my photos... i guaranty you... it's a nice site...

^ for u [spoiler]you can use adobe and the paint (prog in ur com) to put some text in a pic just go in ur start then all prog and accesories then paint..[/spoiler] thanks 4 sharing
~hitomi_hitomi~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing..love it
azikiel
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx 4 sharing.............. [spoiler]i love it..........[/spoiler]
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thank you for sharing that site to us. it will help. :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » try the site www.picresize.com i am using that one to crop, resize and edit my photos... i guaranty you... it's a nice site...

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:47

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy