• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you think British people can make the next Olympics better than what the Chinese did?? If you're from Great Britain or whatever, what do you think London will do next Olympics. [if mods think thi

Pages: 1

Do you think British people can make the next Olympics better than what the Chinese did?? If you're from Great Britain or whatever, what do you think London will do next Olympics. [if mods think thi

gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Do you think British people can make the next Olympics better than what the Chinese did?? If you're from Great Britain or whatever, what do you think London will do next Olympics. [if mods think thi

Do you think British people can make the next Olympics better than what the Chinese did?? If you're from Great Britain or whatever, what do you think London will do next Olympics. [if mods think think this is nonsense you can delete this thread]

Last edited by gaara_gfzz (2008-08-26 05:24:31)

pgsonja
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Do you think British people can make the next Olympics better than what the Chinese did?? If you're from Great Britain or whatever, what do you think London will do next Olympics. [if mods think thi

no,the british people arent as good ad the chinese people in sports.. i mean they got like 50 gold medals?! or more..i dont know the exact count right now^^ but maybe we´ll get surprised ;)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Do you think British people can make the next Olympics better than what the Chinese did?? If you're from Great Britain or whatever, what do you think London will do next Olympics. [if mods think thi

its 2012, dear. And I dont think London can do better or the same, at least. :/ Imma go there. Team Philippines! :D
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ oh yeah. thnx. [abt the 2o12 thing] thnx also for the two of you for posting :eh: in my opinion. i think imma like the London olympics bcuz i think they will be having a lot of singing. bcuz i'm not really in what the Chinese did. but it made --> :o . lolx. haha. :D
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Chinese one was the best. they really give their best.the opening was the bomb I don't think London can do it better. but who knows?there might be better technology at 2012.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well, I hope they'll do just fine. Don't mess up, haha.
EmoMeyms
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Who knows? more technology will come in the future.. haha.. no one knows the future.. =)=)
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dont think london could do it better when i saw their number at the closing ceremony, it was ultimately [b]corny[/b] this is just my opinion.
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=losher29]Chinese one was the best. they really give their best.the opening was the bomb I don't think London can do it better. but who knows?there might be better technology at 2012.[/quote] Super agree with yah. The tech might be better than the last Olympics ayt?? [quote=EmoMeyms]Who knows? more technology will come in the future.. haha.. no one knows the future..[/quote] yah. no one knows. :eh: [quote=:+:DominiK 521:+:]i dont think london could do it better when i saw their number at the closing ceremony, it was ultimately corny this is just my opinion.[/quote] well not corny actually. i think it's just not as beautiful as the performances of Chinese. =)
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I think we could do better! London IS the richest or one of the richest capitals in the world1 beat that! even NY cant beat it!
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ oh so you're from london?? yah i really think so too. and also as they say, the technology by then will be waaaaaay better. =3
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Umm..I can't really say.. I' don't know any British Olympian.. But i wish I was there to also comptee :D ..heheh But Michael Phelps will be there..
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=floid0523]I think we could do better! London IS the richest or one of the richest capitals in the world1 beat that! even NY cant beat it![/quote] it doesn't mean.they can do better if they are rich. china is not a rich country.but with their determination. they almost did a perfect one.its the best one so far. oh well we can't say yes we can't say no. one thing we can do is WAIT [quote=gaara_gfzz]the technology by then will be waaaaaay better. =3[/quote] not way better. [b]MAY[/b]be better we're not sure at all. and as if technology can do everything? how about all the people who participated? all the props they used? - - - - oh well who knows? [quote=:+:DominiK 521:+:]when i saw their number at the closing ceremony, it was ultimately corny this is just my opinion.[/quote] yeah yeah. . leona lewis sang she was lip syncing i think but some parts were dubbed. - - - and beckham kicked a soccer ball some japanese volunteer guys caught it lol

Last edited by losher29 (2008-08-29 17:21:30)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I live here in London and we are just few stations away from the Wembley arena.. I'm uber excited for the next olympics. =D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i think they're not good.. (no offense) lawl. cause chinese is better than them
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ well, lets just see the next olympics. i'm soooooo excited. i wanna go but im still studying. but im sure i can be there in the next next olympics. hehe. btw. thnx for replying.
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=losher29]it doesn't mean.they can do better if they are rich. china is not a rich country.but with their determination. they almost did a perfect one.its the best one so far. oh well we can't say yes we can't say no. one thing we can do is WAIT[/quote] Sorry but I think we can. If we put all our riches on the project which we will do, there will be no doubt about London beating Beijing's Opening & Closing Ceremonies. There was only one and just ONE thing that Beijing has an advantage of. Their Tradition/History. Anyway, I'm watching the paralympics.
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Paralympics is all overrrrrr! GBR finished 2nd!
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

in terms of sports, chinese people are better. the ceremonies itself is nice. but british people are also good. they can do a nice one in the upcoming olympics.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you think British people can make the next Olympics better than what the Chinese did?? If you're from Great Britain or whatever, what do you think London will do next Olympics. [if mods think thi

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:13

[ 10 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy