• ARCHIVES 
  • » send message to those private profile (please dont use on me, i beg) the mainbox only show when you view your own profile just insert inside onload handler [quote]if(pageOwnerID==pageViewerID){ var

Pages: 123

send message to those private profile (please dont use on me, i beg) the mainbox only show when you view your own profile just insert inside onload handler [quote]if(pageOwnerID==pageViewerID){ var

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: send message to those private profile (please dont use on me, i beg) the mainbox only show when you view your own profile just insert inside onload handler [quote]if(pageOwnerID==pageViewerID){ var

wow!. nice. thanks for that.
Momoru
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: send message to those private profile (please dont use on me, i beg) the mainbox only show when you view your own profile just insert inside onload handler [quote]if(pageOwnerID==pageViewerID){ var

:d
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nice your topic................ thanks for sharing........ :thumbsup:
tensai
» n00b
1969-12-31

bvvmbんbm、bm、。b;.]
maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow, this is really great. ' must try this. I've been wanting this function as i have found my old friends and classmates but can't send them message as their profile is private. thanks for this codes.
yhen21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice tricks but it doesn't work! thnks=)

Last edited by yhen21 (2008-08-29 23:18:19)

mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

are you sure sir that this will work? if yes.. wow it's so cool!
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

edited sorry double posted :crybaby:

Last edited by mhedge (2008-09-06 21:17:55)

dumbtech
» n00b
1969-12-31

why it says.... addMainBox is not defined :wallbash::wallbash:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dumbtech]addMainBox is not defined[/quote] Sorry friend but this code was never updated, maybe that is why ur having problems. I will report it so many the mods can get it fixed or lock the topic. =)
dumbtech
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]Sorry friend but this code was never updated, maybe that is why ur having problems. I will report it so many the mods can get it fixed or lock the topic. =)[/quote] i try to edit the code.. and its work, ( i can see the addmainbox...) but its can't send mail to private profile.... :( code : <">
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

To Threadstarter. Kindly PM me if you want to update this thread :) I will wait for that. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » send message to those private profile (please dont use on me, i beg) the mainbox only show when you view your own profile just insert inside onload handler [quote]if(pageOwnerID==pageViewerID){ var

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:59

[ 9 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy