• ARCHIVES 
  • » who here wants to go bar hopping? haven't tried it but i'd L[b]OVE [/b]to :eh: craving for it. ohh..lets drink!! ahahaha :lol: i love drinking and getting drunk at the same time. game?=D

Pages: 12

who here wants to go bar hopping? haven't tried it but i'd L[b]OVE [/b]to :eh: craving for it. ohh..lets drink!! ahahaha :lol: i love drinking and getting drunk at the same time. game?=D

edelaine
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

who here wants to go bar hopping? haven't tried it but i'd L[b]OVE [/b]to :eh: craving for it. ohh..lets drink!! ahahaha :lol: i love drinking and getting drunk at the same time. game?=D

Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: who here wants to go bar hopping? haven't tried it but i'd L[b]OVE [/b]to :eh: craving for it. ohh..lets drink!! ahahaha :lol: i love drinking and getting drunk at the same time. game?=D

here in baguio city, bar hopping is just a normal thing... if there's a university belt there in manila, you can say there's a bar belt here in baguio... :D
edelaine
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: who here wants to go bar hopping? haven't tried it but i'd L[b]OVE [/b]to :eh: craving for it. ohh..lets drink!! ahahaha :lol: i love drinking and getting drunk at the same time. game?=D

[quote=Cryogenix]here in baguio city, bar hopping is just a normal thing... if there's a university belt there in manila, you can say there's a bar belt here in baguio... :D[/quote] wow! really? uber cool!! wish we have one here.=) who here wants to join me drinking and bar hopping? i just love partying!!!
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ yah..bar hopping..haha!! party people luv it.. haven't tried it yet.. but i heard its really cool..:)
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

bar hopping is nice and fun especially if you're in a group of very energetic people! =) :thumbsup:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I don't DRINK - but I barhop alot. :D
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=*kim-a-holic]I don't DRINK - but I barhop alot.[/quote] yeah.. me too.. my bro is a barista so.. i go to his work..
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I wonder what it's like to go barhopping. :retard: I only drink light stuff on special occasions. I really loev Vodka. LOL.
edelaine
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz]I wonder what it's like to go barhopping. :retard: I only drink light stuff on special occasions. I really loev Vodka. LOL.[/quote] try drinking hard with your friends so you can get used to drinking and not get drunk that easily. LOL. [b]dont[/b] follow me. im a bad influence to you. ahaha xDD but thats how i started. never had beer just hard.:P
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=edelaine]joebz wrote: I wonder what it's like to go barhopping. :retard: I only drink light stuff on special occasions. I really loev Vodka. LOL. try drinking hard with your friends so you can get used to drinking and not get drunk that easily. LOL. dont follow me. im a bad influence to you. ahaha xDD but thats how i started. never had beer just hard.:P[/quote] Well, it's not about getting "used" to it. Getting drunk is not really good thing. It doesn't make you feel good - you're most likely to throw up and get a hangover the next day. Just drink - but not too much. :D And if you'll try drinking, make sure you are with your "trusted" friends. Rape and scandals are sooo IN nowadays. Others might put something in your drink and do something "else" to you. Tsk tsk. So just be careful. :D
edelaine
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=*kim-a-holic]Well, it's not about getting "used" to it. Getting drunk is not really good thing. It doesn't make you feel good - you're most likely to throw up and get a hangover the next day. Just drink - but not too much. :D And if you'll try drinking, make sure you are with your "trusted" friends. Rape and scandals are sooo IN nowadays. Others might put something in your drink and do something "else" to you. Tsk tsk. So just be careful. :D[/quote] thanks for the advice :) and im sure they are my trusted friends even if last time they mixed in "betchin" on our chaser :]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haha. ^ the reply was for joebz, by the way. XD
Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well if you're to enjoy bar hopping the most here's a list of what me and my peers do and prepare and must haves: 1. if you plan on long bar hops, it's more economical if you guys have your own car... a van or suv is better if you are many... otherwise you guys can just simply walk from bar to bar if you live in a place like dear Baguio City :D 2. don't drink too much on each bar... dance, talk, socialize, party, party, party! a drink or two then hop! 3. don't hop at bars with entrance fees as a priority, try to reserve them for last... 4. don't spend too much on one bar alone, i tell you, money is a big player when bar hopping... so be sure to stack a bunch and save a bunch... don't be too cocky showing off and being the "elitist socialite"... just have fun... jive with others... remember, bar hopping is not about drinking... eat more, socialize, enjoy the night, meet new friends, rave, dance, party! and don't drink alot...
Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i drink sometimes but i really barhop often...;)
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: i love getting drunk to but not during school days only on weekends :D barhopping too i barhop with ma friends
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yea, I go barhopping with my friends because one of them are working in a bar, he's a dj. Everytime our exams are over, our destination is a bar. XPP But, I don't drink. I just go with them, and watch them. luls. :lol: :lol:

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-09-02 04:26:50)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I do both. PARTY GIRL OVER HERE!! :eh: v v v I usually go around Libis and Timog.. where the gay bars / comdey bars are located. i go with my sister if its weekends.. or even with my dad if he's free :P if its on a school night.. i usually sleep at my friends house. HAHAHAA. ---- my parents dont mind as long as I will inform them.

Last edited by aysbeaux (2008-09-02 04:33:55)

the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

if we are less than 10 were just drinking/socializing at home but if we are more than 10 were partying in some bars around metro :lol:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'm barhopping sumtyms w/ my frends, but not drinking booze. :) [/b]
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I don't drink, just tried once when I was in Grade 6. hehehe:D btw, barhopping? i'd rather stay at home and chat with friends and play games, that's sooo tiring.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » who here wants to go bar hopping? haven't tried it but i'd L[b]OVE [/b]to :eh: craving for it. ohh..lets drink!! ahahaha :lol: i love drinking and getting drunk at the same time. game?=D

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:03

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy