• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Mods, you can trash this if there is a duplicate or a simliar topic to this...[/b] What is your video game wish list? is there a game you really want to play? Or maybe a platform you really want to

Pages: 1

[b]Mods, you can trash this if there is a duplicate or a simliar topic to this...[/b] What is your video game wish list? is there a game you really want to play? Or maybe a platform you really want to

:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Mods, you can trash this if there is a duplicate or a simliar topic to this...[/b] What is your video game wish list? is there a game you really want to play? Or maybe a platform you really want to

[b]Mods, you can trash this if there is a duplicate or a simliar topic to this...[/b] What is your video game wish list? is there a game you really want to play? Or maybe a platform you really want to own? well.. post it here! :D Dont be shy! its not bad to dream and wish! dont forget to write the game platform and the reason you wish for that game. [b][align=center] ~My wishlist~ [/align][/b] 1. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm [b](PS3)[/b] - search it in the internet and you will see what i mean... 2. The Sims Collection [b](PC)[/b] - the complete collection of The Sims has always been my dream. 3. I want a [b]Nintendo DS[/b] - i find it really cute. 4. I want a [b]PSP[/b] - it looks nice to play 5. I want Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2 the Phantom Fortress [b](PSP)[/b] - bwahahaha! nothing! =D dont forget to update your wishlist! and no [b]spamming[/b] here!

Last edited by :+:DominiK 521:+: (2008-08-25 10:36:03)

MoZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Mods, you can trash this if there is a duplicate or a simliar topic to this...[/b] What is your video game wish list? is there a game you really want to play? Or maybe a platform you really want to

I want a [b]Wii[/b] so bad it looks pretty fun I wish a [b]Ps3[/b] it has awesome games and resolution *h4rh4r*
Ino Yamanaka
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Mods, you can trash this if there is a duplicate or a simliar topic to this...[/b] What is your video game wish list? is there a game you really want to play? Or maybe a platform you really want to

...well... ...i have ps2, 3, wii, xbox and 360, psp and lite.. ...all i wanna have is 16 gb memory stick.. and ff and naruto games...haha!
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]me too!.. i have already SIMS COLLECTION ..wish that my mommy would by PSP and GAMEBOY ADVANCE for me..:)[/b]
esha_razta
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=:+:DominiK 521:+:][b]Mods, you can trash this if there is a duplicate or a simliar topic to this...[/b] What is your video game wish list? is there a game you really want to play? Or maybe a platform you really want to own? well.. post it here! :D Dont be shy! its not bad to dream and wish! dont forget to write the game platform and the reason you wish for that game. [b][align=center] ~My wishlist~ [/align][/b] 1. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm [b](PS3)[/b] - search it in the internet and you will see what i mean... 2. The Sims Collection [b](PC)[/b] - the complete collection of The Sims has always been my dream. 3. I want a [b]Nintendo DS[/b] - i find it really cute. 4. I want a [b]PSP[/b] - it looks nice to play 5. I want Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2 the Phantom Fortress [b](PSP)[/b] - bwahahaha! nothing! =D dont forget to update your wishlist! and no [b]spamming[/b] here![/quote]
Frazen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I wanna try Fatal Frame 4 (japanese) to bad my Modded Wii will no longer works w/ the new titles (backups). Nintendo sure outsmart reverse engineering. better get a new chip.
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I want a wii..! and a ps3! :D
em0sha
» Banned
1969-12-31

I Want It All , Im Contented When I Hav A Ps2...
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

game list?? heheh 1. I really want to use a own laptop for games 2. PS3 3. PSP :D:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Mods, you can trash this if there is a duplicate or a simliar topic to this...[/b] What is your video game wish list? is there a game you really want to play? Or maybe a platform you really want to

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:27

[ 10 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy