• ARCHIVES 
  • » :eh: what do you prefer to wear?? :arrow: SKINNY JEANS/TIGHT JEANS or :arrow: LOOSE JEANS i prefer to wear SKINNY JEANS :eh: yours?

Pages: 1234567..7

:eh: what do you prefer to wear?? :arrow: SKINNY JEANS/TIGHT JEANS or :arrow: LOOSE JEANS i prefer to wear SKINNY JEANS :eh: yours?

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :eh: what do you prefer to wear?? :arrow: SKINNY JEANS/TIGHT JEANS or :arrow: LOOSE JEANS i prefer to wear SKINNY JEANS :eh: yours?

[quote=jmaex3]skinny jeans for me. but it really depends on your body type.[/quote] yah2x =) i agree with yuu :eh:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :eh: what do you prefer to wear?? :arrow: SKINNY JEANS/TIGHT JEANS or :arrow: LOOSE JEANS i prefer to wear SKINNY JEANS :eh: yours?

[color=#c0a0a0][b]`im wearing both~ .. it depends on ma top`.. =| [/b][/color]
jey ow es ii ef
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love wearing my [b]girlfriends skinny :D lol[/b]
modern_kealotz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i prefer loose jeans but sometimes i wear skinny jeans
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Emos and skaters usually wear skinny tight jeans. & girls too. it would be weird if they wear loose jeans!? lol - - - - - - - yeah I prefer loose jeans. they're comfortable.
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=losher29]Emos and skaters usually wear skinny tight jeans. & girls too. it would be weird if they wear loose jeans!? lol[/quote] hahaha! lolx! rili weird! :o

Last edited by Kaygee :3 (2008-08-29 21:20:01)

riana21.punkemorock
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff69b4] i prefer skinny jeans [/color][/b]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=riana21.punkemorock]i prefer skinny jeans[/quote] hehehe! wats ur reason? :P
gummifer
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like skinny jeans better than loose jeans but skirts are best especially when its hot..skinny can be quite uncomfortable when you're all sweaty..but anything for beauty right girls? hehe.. :)
m3Lai
» n00b
1969-12-31

Loose . I don't feel too comfy with Skinny. I'd rather wear mini skirt than wear skinny jeans XD
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]rili weird[/quote] what is weird about that? girl usually wear tight jeans. lol
sheenababie
» n00b
1969-12-31

i would prefer to wear skinny jeans wit double wearing. =] that would be [b]fab[/b]!
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=losher29]Emos and skaters usually wear skinny tight jeans. & girls too. it would be weird if they wear loose jeans!?[/quote] [quote=losher29]what is weird about that? girl usually wear tight jeans. lol[/quote] ngek?! yuu said that i would be weird if emos, skaters && girls wear loose jeans ayt? :D
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

it really depends on how "loose" the jeans are... say... if they are like parachute pants, then you've gone down the Fashion NO NO end of the fashion chain :/ but there's no problem with some "loose" jeans...
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jmaex3]it really depends on how "loose" the jeans are... say... if they are like parachute pants, then you've gone down the Fashion NO NO end of the fashion chain :/ but there's no problem with some "loose" jeans...[/quote] yeah... =) :thumbsup: i [b]agree[/b] :eh:
ianee
» n00b
1969-12-31

i prefer skinny jeans.. =)
ikyang
» n00b
1969-12-31

er.. both depending on what's appropriate on the theme and what'll coincide with my mood.
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i leik skinny jeans :D
jey ow es ii ef
» n00b
1969-12-31

it wierd if you see a skater boy wearing the skirt fot his girlfriend haha ! lol=D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jey ow es ii ef]it wierd if you see a skater boy wearing the skirt fot his girlfriend haha ! lol=D[/quote] hahaha! lolx! rili weird! :o
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :eh: what do you prefer to wear?? :arrow: SKINNY JEANS/TIGHT JEANS or :arrow: LOOSE JEANS i prefer to wear SKINNY JEANS :eh: yours?

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:47

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy