• ARCHIVES 
  • » What # do you agree? [quote]1) Guys may be flirting around all day, but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.... 2) Guys are more emotional then you think,

Pages: 123

What # do you agree? [quote]1) Guys may be flirting around all day, but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.... 2) Guys are more emotional then you think,

rakzztar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What # do you agree? [quote]1) Guys may be flirting around all day, but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.... 2) Guys are more emotional then you think,

19! heheheh...:)
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: What # do you agree? [quote]1) Guys may be flirting around all day, but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.... 2) Guys are more emotional then you think,

i think the # 1... cause i doing it Before i sleep^^ =D
pink.ikay.18.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i go to # 6. :)
lhadiie.ghe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i got this :arrow: 9) Guys use words like hot or cute to describe girls. They rarely use beautiful or gorgeous. If a guy uses that, he loves you or likes you a whole heck of a lot.
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]9) Guys use words like hot or cute to describe girls. They rarely use beautiful or gorgeous. If a guy uses that, he loves you or likes you a whole heck of a lot.[/b]=):thumbsup:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]D number 19 :arrow: [i]Not all guys are rude[/i]. :thumbsup: [/b]

Last edited by chipster489 (2008-12-06 02:56:53)

PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=kathleen24]9) Guys use words like hot or cute to describe girls. They rarely use beautiful or gorgeous. If a guy uses that, he loves you or likes you a whole heck of a lot.[/quote] Agree! :thumbsup:
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=kathleen24]6) If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. You don't need to give advice.[/quote] [quote=kathleen24]8) GUYS LOVE YOU MORE THEN YOU LOVE THEM!!![/quote] [quote=kathleen24]19)NOT ALL GUYS ARE RUDE!!! Just because ONE is RUDE doesnt mean he represents ALL of them 20)WHEN A GUY SACRIFICES HIS SLEEP AND HEALTH JUST TO TALK TO YOU, HE REALLY LIKES YOU AND WANTS TO BE WITH YOU AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE 21)Even if you dump a guy months ago and he loved you he probably still does and if he had one wish it would be you to come back into his life[/quote] [/spoiler] [b]way too many to believe in!![/b]
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]14)If a guy starts to talk seriously, listen to him. It doesn't happen that often, so when it does, you know something's up.[/quote] i agree. ;)
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]for me........ i agree to # 1, 7 and 20...... :D:D[/b]
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]5) Giving a guy a hanging message like "You know what?..uh...nevermind.." would make him jump to a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking. And he'll assume he did something wrong and he'll obsess about it trying to figure it out. ITS shhoooo true!!!!!!!![/align]
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

1-21,.. hehhe=)
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

here's mine :arrow: 1 :arrow: 9 :arrow: 19 :arrow: 20 =)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'll choose also number 20. :) [/b]
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=kathleen24]7) A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you.[/quote] so true. :] proven in our grade school days. haha :D
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

All of them are true. If your guy has all of them, you're the luckiest girl ever. :)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kathleen24]19)NOT ALL GUYS ARE RUDE!!![/quote] [b]agree wd this. And its proven ...[/b] :lol:
pLurK
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmm i agree with numbers 6, 7 and 14 but i think that all of them are true :d
el-OH-vee-EE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote]21)Even if you dump a guy months ago and he loved you he probably still does and if he had one wish it would be you to come back into his life 19)NOT ALL GUYS ARE RUDE!!! Just because ONE is RUDE doesnt mean he represents ALL of them[/quote] [/align]
vhea_07
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]20)[/b]WHEN A GUY SACRIFICES HIS SLEEP AND HEALTH JUST TO TALK TO YOU, HE REALLY LIKES YOU AND WANTS TO BE WITH YOU AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What # do you agree? [quote]1) Guys may be flirting around all day, but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.... 2) Guys are more emotional then you think,

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:59

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy