• ARCHIVES 
  • » i don't know if this topic has a thread already. ;) oh well. just report this to the mods if this has a thread already. =) :arrow: all you have to do is post you and you're bf/gf's theme song. ----

Pages: 1

i don't know if this topic has a thread already. ;) oh well. just report this to the mods if this has a thread already. =) :arrow: all you have to do is post you and you're bf/gf's theme song. ----

gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i don't know if this topic has a thread already. ;) oh well. just report this to the mods if this has a thread already. =) :arrow: all you have to do is post you and you're bf/gf's theme song. ----

i don't know if this topic has a thread already. ;) oh well. just report this to the mods if this has a thread already. =) :arrow: all you have to do is post you and you're bf/gf's theme song. ----> since i don't hav a bf, i can't start. :lol: :lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: i don't know if this topic has a thread already. ;) oh well. just report this to the mods if this has a thread already. =) :arrow: all you have to do is post you and you're bf/gf's theme song. ----

ok, I am not sure either if there's a similar topic. but here's our theme song. [b]VULNERABLE[/b] - Roxette
em0sha
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: i don't know if this topic has a thread already. ;) oh well. just report this to the mods if this has a thread already. =) :arrow: all you have to do is post you and you're bf/gf's theme song. ----

haha gaara u could be my bf =D
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]ok, I am not sure either if there's a similar topic. but here's our theme song. VULNERABLE - Roxette[/quote] vulnerable is a good song kuya exec! :thumbsup: [quote=em0sha]gaara u could be my bf[/quote] bf!!!??? i'm a girl. duh!?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

well,when we were still a couple...it was smother me by the used and i caught fire. :D
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

You and Me - Lifehouse old theme song of my ex-boyfriend and i .
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

since some of you posted you and your ex.bf's theme song here's ours.. [b]All my Life[/b] lolx. he chose that. he wanted to be married to me when we are old enough. [i'm just 12 when we were a couple!!?] hehe. but we broke up bcuz i moved hir in hong kong and he thinks that maybe i can find a new one and he will find a new one as we enter high school. :eh: =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i don't know if this topic has a thread already. ;) oh well. just report this to the mods if this has a thread already. =) :arrow: all you have to do is post you and you're bf/gf's theme song. ----

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:30

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy