• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow:which of them is better??Cabal or Rf?? for me its RF.. bcoz RF is more dificult and adventerous game...:lol::lol::lol:

Pages: 1

:arrow:which of them is better??Cabal or Rf?? for me its RF.. bcoz RF is more dificult and adventerous game...:lol::lol::lol:

jud_10131
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow:which of them is better??Cabal or Rf?? for me its RF.. bcoz RF is more dificult and adventerous game...:lol::lol::lol:

warloy
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow:which of them is better??Cabal or Rf?? for me its RF.. bcoz RF is more dificult and adventerous game...:lol::lol::lol:

To me, they are both the same... [u]RF ONLINE[/u] advantages: 1) great game play 2) best graphics 3) you can kill other people without asking 4) you'll feel that you're part of it disadvantages: 1) bug (the BIGGEST bummer...) 2) you have to be a high level in order to enjoy the game 3) prices of good weapons and armors are beyond normal 4) you can't level up easily without premium service... 5) if you die or get disconnected, you lose experience or at times CP... :evil: [u]CABAL ONLINE[/u] advantages: 1) great game play 2) easy to level up even without premium service 3) GM's are making sure that botters are banned 4) good graphics disadvantages: 1) bot (the worst!) 2) you can't enjoy war channel if you're a lowbie... 3) you can't venture out to new terrain without maps... 4) so many skills, so little level up points... :crybaby:
pauzy
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow:which of them is better??Cabal or Rf?? for me its RF.. bcoz RF is more dificult and adventerous game...:lol::lol::lol:

[b][/b]`PRA SKN RF:cool:
majonessy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

RF RF RF RF :thumbsup::thumbsup:
ijherafel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me its cabal... you can enjoy the game even if your low level in the game
Lightbreaker_
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]@warloy[/b]: I agree with you. Surely, you'll not enjoy it in the early stages of your gameplay. But as time comes, you'll get stronger, and finally, you'll love your character (thawcking at 12500 damage per sword hit!) @topic RF Online is better, [i]in my opinion.[/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow:which of them is better??Cabal or Rf?? for me its RF.. bcoz RF is more dificult and adventerous game...:lol::lol::lol:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:13

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy