• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Is this really important when you're enrolling for college or picking the course you want to take up???[/b] Our school is really pushing the students to pass this exam.... hmmpfff!!!:angry:

Pages: 1

[b]Is this really important when you're enrolling for college or picking the course you want to take up???[/b] Our school is really pushing the students to pass this exam.... hmmpfff!!!:angry:

baby_haizeek
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Is this really important when you're enrolling for college or picking the course you want to take up???[/b] Our school is really pushing the students to pass this exam.... hmmpfff!!!:angry:

sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Is this really important when you're enrolling for college or picking the course you want to take up???[/b] Our school is really pushing the students to pass this exam.... hmmpfff!!!:angry:

^ yah our school too :) i dont know if its important :( btw, what is yer school name?
baby_haizeek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Is this really important when you're enrolling for college or picking the course you want to take up???[/b] Our school is really pushing the students to pass this exam.... hmmpfff!!!:angry:

my friends and I are nervous because it will be held tommorow.isn't it??? ASIAN DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION COLLEGE,
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes sis it will held tommorrow.. im nervous too :cry:
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha we're having it tomorrow yet we don't know what its for :lol:
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

NCAE is just an easy one. But it is very tiring and makes you stress answering alot of questions. Well, I got high grades on my NCAE result! :D
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#c0a0a0][b]` our ncae has ended yeterday.. hoep to hav a nice score . .~~ [/b][/color]
whE2ng XV
» n00b
1969-12-31

tpz n qme dyan medyu mhrp den cnsb smen nah dpt ipasa namen ang exam n yan... bk8 kea????
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

We had our NCAE last August-- it was easier than the review tests that our teachers gave us :disgust: Anyway some teachers said that there are certain college courses that require a high NCAE score (dunno if that's true or what but let's just assume it is)--so just to be sure why not try and do well on the exam? After all, [b]it won't hurt to do your best [/b]on an assessment test like that, would it? :rolleyes:
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

goodluck to all of ya!=)
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Don't sweat it! I'm sure you all will do excellent. If you worry too much, you may draw a blank while you take the test. Just relax, I'm just you'll be fine ;)
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jm_dodo]NCAE is just an easy one. But it is very tiring and makes you stress answering alot of questions. Well, I got high grades on my NCAE result! :D[/quote] yeah..i agree don't panic :eh:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]luckily, our school survive the NCAE, u must pass the NCAE because some big colleges requires for you to pass the NCAE and if your confuse to what course to take, the NCAE will help you ... the NCAE is not that hard, its just requires yourself and some *stock knowledge* :P :d[/align]
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

its not that important, but really helpful, it identifies you capabilities as an individual, but still, do your best at your choice of course/career.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=boykilatz]its not that important, but really helpful, it identifies you capabilities as an individual, but still, do your best at your choice of course/career.[/quote] [b]I agree w/ dat. :) [/b]
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

We had the results last Tuesday. It says I should take Social and Investigative courses. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Is this really important when you're enrolling for college or picking the course you want to take up???[/b] Our school is really pushing the students to pass this exam.... hmmpfff!!!:angry:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:43

[ 10 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy