• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Hey Guys! Welcome to my thread! Here are some tutorials to people who are new to GIMP. =) :thumbsup: [quote][i][b]As requested by[/b]: Beshy, Rei Ryuzaki [Aaron] and Pinky_Girly_Patrici

Pages: 12

[align=center]Hey Guys! Welcome to my thread! Here are some tutorials to people who are new to GIMP. =) :thumbsup: [quote][i][b]As requested by[/b]: Beshy, Rei Ryuzaki [Aaron] and Pinky_Girly_Patrici

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Hey Guys! Welcome to my thread! Here are some tutorials to people who are new to GIMP. =) :thumbsup: [quote][i][b]As requested by[/b]: Beshy, Rei Ryuzaki [Aaron] and Pinky_Girly_Patrici

[quote=imdemoprincess]thanks for this. i think there is another way of putting scanlines beside whats on your tut.[/quote] Really? Hmm... :/ This is how I do it, but it's alright. :D You're Welcome. =) [quote=MiNEKOARCH]so many tuts <333 hihi thank`yoo fer sharing :wow: btw, can i ask sumtin? can you animate an image in gimp?[/quote] You're Welcome Sis. Glad to help. =) :thumbsup: :D Although I'm not sure with your Q. I'll try experimenting and see if you can animate stuff with GIMP, OK? Please wait for it! :D
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Hey Guys! Welcome to my thread! Here are some tutorials to people who are new to GIMP. =) :thumbsup: [quote][i][b]As requested by[/b]: Beshy, Rei Ryuzaki [Aaron] and Pinky_Girly_Patrici

okaaay sis :] hihi thank`yuu agen :kiss: :kiss: mwah. i will wait <3 :redface: goodnight btw. gonna sleep na :penguin:
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Please wait for more tuts. =) I'm kinda busy lately. :D
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice tut. sis tnx for sharing!
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]nice...but teh scanline tutorial is not ryt?? here~ [url]http://theftalk.com/t43643-%5BGIMP%5DScanline-Tutorial.html[/url][/b][/align]
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Oh, this is a different one sis. It's the easiest way I could think of, but thanks for the heads up. :D
aViH
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing! gonna download GIMP now! but i don't underatand the sunray effect! step 3 to 10!
hottie_sammy08
» Banned
1969-12-31

w0ow! that's awesome! thanks for sharing.. some more..
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Cool...thank you very much... This would be very useful... Specially for someone like me hu juz uses GIMP... I don't have to search anymore...
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Cool...thank you very much... This would be very useful... Specially for someone like me hu juz uses GIMP... I don't have to search anymore...
aldenizta
» n00b
1969-12-31

finally. i have new knowledge in GIMP. haha lol. thanks for this one. =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Hey Guys! Welcome to my thread! Here are some tutorials to people who are new to GIMP. =) :thumbsup: [quote][i][b]As requested by[/b]: Beshy, Rei Ryuzaki [Aaron] and Pinky_Girly_Patrici

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:42

[ 9 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy