• ARCHIVES 
  • » uhm I have an opinion.suggestion why can`t we have a "hotseat lounge" here ?I`m just asking. [spoiler]mods you can delete this if this is unnessesary[/spoiler] A hotseat lounge is where members of

Pages: 1

uhm I have an opinion.suggestion why can`t we have a "hotseat lounge" here ?I`m just asking. [spoiler]mods you can delete this if this is unnessesary[/spoiler] A hotseat lounge is where members of

ino24
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

uhm I have an opinion.suggestion why can`t we have a "hotseat lounge" here ?I`m just asking. [spoiler]mods you can delete this if this is unnessesary[/spoiler] A hotseat lounge is where members of

uhm I have an opinion.suggestion why can`t we have a "hotseat lounge" here ?I`m just asking. [spoiler]mods you can delete this if this is unnessesary[/spoiler] A hotseat lounge is where members of this forum are nominated,the member with the most number of votes is the winner.other members can ask question to the winner.(e.g.)what is your complete mane,agw,birthdate,reason ehy you join fstalk.etc.

Last edited by ino24 (2008-08-26 10:17:56)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: uhm I have an opinion.suggestion why can`t we have a "hotseat lounge" here ?I`m just asking. [spoiler]mods you can delete this if this is unnessesary[/spoiler] A hotseat lounge is where members of

What is a "hotseat lounge"? You should explain further so we all know what that is. =)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: uhm I have an opinion.suggestion why can`t we have a "hotseat lounge" here ?I`m just asking. [spoiler]mods you can delete this if this is unnessesary[/spoiler] A hotseat lounge is where members of

Hmmm We can use the Contest and Events section for that. But those questions are already been posted all over the forum. We can even see the members' details on their profile, or in their friendster profile, etc.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

im confused...what will be the basis in voting for a certain person?
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

and if in case , is it mandatory ?
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]We can use the Contest and Events section for that.[/quote] 2nd d motion bro. =)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

We all ready have a hot seat topic. But it's for moderators only. The ones on the hot seats are the ones next to be banned. =D Anyway, The best way to get noticed it to do good. You don't need to be popular to be famous. Just do good and build up charisma. We don't need a contest for that... We already have similar topics on Underground and Chit Chat Section... :penguin:
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=gaara_gfzz][quote=eehjhay]We can use the Contest and Events section for that.[/quote] 2nd d motion bro. =)[/quote] 3rd the motion
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » uhm I have an opinion.suggestion why can`t we have a "hotseat lounge" here ?I`m just asking. [spoiler]mods you can delete this if this is unnessesary[/spoiler] A hotseat lounge is where members of

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:44

[ 10 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy