• ARCHIVES 
  • » Some of you know that the Friendster Graphics Section will be cleaned this September 1, 2008. But what if we set a date that we will clean up the whole forum? (All the spams, reports, old topics, bin,

Pages: 1

Some of you know that the Friendster Graphics Section will be cleaned this September 1, 2008. But what if we set a date that we will clean up the whole forum? (All the spams, reports, old topics, bin,

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Some of you know that the Friendster Graphics Section will be cleaned this September 1, 2008. But what if we set a date that we will clean up the whole forum? (All the spams, reports, old topics, bin,

Some of you know that the Friendster Graphics Section will be cleaned this September 1, 2008. But what if we set a date that we will clean up the whole forum? (All the spams, reports, old topics, bin, etc.) :eh: All of us will clean the forum on a specific date. :D This is not mandatory but it would be great if all of us will participate. What do you think? =) If you agree on this, please reply here and suggest a date that the forum will have its major clean-up. -- For me, either September 6 or 7 (weekends) because most of us are available on those days. :D (But I prefer 6 so it wont be a hassle when the night comes because we still dont have school and work on the next day which is sunday)
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Some of you know that the Friendster Graphics Section will be cleaned this September 1, 2008. But what if we set a date that we will clean up the whole forum? (All the spams, reports, old topics, bin,

September 6 is fine with me... :thumbsup: Forum clean-up mode :D

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-08-26 21:04:18)

andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Some of you know that the Friendster Graphics Section will be cleaned this September 1, 2008. But what if we set a date that we will clean up the whole forum? (All the spams, reports, old topics, bin,

agree. i'm taking sept 6th too. and maybe we have to make it in details. so there are no miss-clean later :D.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sept 6 is ok foe me ..:lol: major clean up.. this is gonna be fun =D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Whenever, haha. Sept6 is okidoki. :D It'll be fun! Nininininiiiii~
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Wooo aren't you guys excited? Hahaha.. How about the others? Where are you guys? We need at least 10 or half the count of the moderators, then we'll announce this in the Announcement section. :D
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]agree.[/b] =) okiee..[i]September 6[/i] =D:thumbsup: wahahaha.. :penguin:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Im in EJ...and about the date..theres no prob for me..im always available..Lets clean up all the mess..perhaps it would be great if there is a particular assignments and section where mod can clean up..
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ we can clean up all the sections we handle. its up to us where to start first and what section need cleaning first.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

aight...am fine wd sept 6.. too.. woot.. woot ;)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: any day's fine with me, i'm always here. but i'll be online at night. around 8/9pm onwards. >_<
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Awtz. I want to help, but I'll be out of town on Sept 6. It's our acquaintance day (Sept. 6-7). Maybe I can just cheer you guys. XDD But I'll start to clean my designated sections when I have a free time. T_T

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-08-27 11:38:53)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'm just follow and look :eh::thumbsup:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Here's a tip: Whenever you will clean a particular section, start on the last page of it, and continue to clean it up to its first page. The first page always change its topic arrangement because of the new posts, you might get confuse if you start on the first page. -- Alright, I think we can announce it today. But it doesn't mean that they can spam before, during and after the clean-up. We will clean the forum just to make it organized and make it easy to browse through. Many members will realize that we are not just sitting around and not doing anything. I assume that they will also help in this clean up by not spamming and by sending reports.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Count me in. :D
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Here's a tip: Whenever you will clean a particular section, start on the last page of it, and continue to clean it up to its first page. The first page always change its topic arrangement because of the new posts, you might get confuse if you start on the first page. -- Alright, I think we can announce it today. But it doesn't mean that they can spam before, during and after the clean-up. We will clean the forum just to make it organized and make it easy to browse through. Many members will realize that we are not just sitting around and not doing anything. I assume that they will also help in this clean up by not spamming and by sending reports.[/quote] but i guess its better if we have an assignment section EJ..so how is it..we will just clean our moderation section? Everybody knows that in one section we have enough moderators..i think its better if w have an assignment section...
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ It doesn't matter dude. I mean it depends on what time each moderator will clean the forum up. Some may start on morning, and some on late time. For me, I will start cleaning up later tonight when the clock strike at midnight. bwahahaha =D -- Remember to be careful on what topics to delete and what other topics should not be deleted. If you cant decide what action should be done on some topics, just leave them there and let the other moderators decide later on (and/or send a report so other moderators can see it), or ask the other moderators to have a second opinion. To maximize the efficiency and to avoid confusion while cleaning up a section, start from its last page down through its first page. Having multiple tabs while doing this will really help you. And last but not the least, be gentle on them. Hahaha.. Because while cleaning up the forum, I am sure your temper will reach to its limit. So much trash and rubbish might annoy you. This is tiring. Dont stress yourself to much. Hahaha.. Have a break or drink from time to time. Lol. -- Tic toc tic toc... I am excited though. :eh:

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-09-04 19:24:49)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ I clean mostly in the afternoon.. Lol. I'm sorry if I'm not yet done with the URLs. I had some... [i]ISSUES[/i]. Pfft. I'm cleaning GFX now. v v v No stress. We will clean tomorrow, haha! :lol:

Last edited by aysbeaux (2008-09-04 22:01:39)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Ehem. Hehehe.. 4 sections are already been cleaned. I have to sleep though. I will continue this when I get home after I go to work + party. hahaha.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Some of you know that the Friendster Graphics Section will be cleaned this September 1, 2008. But what if we set a date that we will clean up the whole forum? (All the spams, reports, old topics, bin,

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:27

[ 11 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy