• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow:[b]guys know what...theres a new online MMO trading card game ..Its free and no need to download..I've been playing these since July...but its kinda make you addict mode..!!:eh::thumbsup:=).. g

Pages: 1

:arrow:[b]guys know what...theres a new online MMO trading card game ..Its free and no need to download..I've been playing these since July...but its kinda make you addict mode..!!:eh::thumbsup:=).. g

zachiru
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b]guys know what...theres a new online MMO trading card game ..Its free and no need to download..I've been playing these since July...but its kinda make you addict mode..!!:eh::thumbsup:=).. g

:arrow:[b]guys know what...theres a new online MMO trading card game ..Its free and no need to download..I've been playing these since July...but its kinda make you addict mode..!!:eh::thumbsup:=).. guys feel free to register and get your first 8 cards!!!register and play now!![/b] :arrow:[url]http://www.urban-rivals.com/[/url] [b]love it guys!![/b]:wow:
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow:[b]guys know what...theres a new online MMO trading card game ..Its free and no need to download..I've been playing these since July...but its kinda make you addict mode..!!:eh::thumbsup:=).. g

[b]nice game but i'm not addicted.. this is ferr boys!!!!!!!!!![/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow:[b]guys know what...theres a new online MMO trading card game ..Its free and no need to download..I've been playing these since July...but its kinda make you addict mode..!!:eh::thumbsup:=).. g

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:52

[ 10 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy