• ARCHIVES 
  • » Have you ever written a love letter? To whom? How many times? What is the reaction of the person you've given? Me? I once experiened giving, not receiving, the guy also said "I love you" but on a s

Pages: 1

Have you ever written a love letter? To whom? How many times? What is the reaction of the person you've given? Me? I once experiened giving, not receiving, the guy also said "I love you" but on a s

ranyah
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Have you ever written a love letter? To whom? How many times? What is the reaction of the person you've given? Me? I once experiened giving, not receiving, the guy also said "I love you" but on a s

Have you ever written a love letter? To whom? How many times? What is the reaction of the person you've given? Me? I once experiened giving, not receiving, the guy also said "I love you" but on a secret code that's also written in the letter. He just sent it on Friendster so I dunno if he really feels something for me, then now, we're ignoring each other x_x It happened when I'm still 2nd yr. highschool. Anyways, I don't matter anymore, share us your experience! Mods, if there is a topic like this, you can delete this one ^^
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Have you ever written a love letter? To whom? How many times? What is the reaction of the person you've given? Me? I once experiened giving, not receiving, the guy also said "I love you" but on a s

yeah . it's only once . for my ex [ orLy ] .. i just missed him xoO much . :cry:
joymie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Have you ever written a love letter? To whom? How many times? What is the reaction of the person you've given? Me? I once experiened giving, not receiving, the guy also said "I love you" but on a s

[align=center]:P hmm., me. . i gave a letter to my [b]suit0r.[/b].[/align] hehe. . [img]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h304/stardustbeat/_Dance_cupcake_Dance__by_Namie_kun.gif[/img]

Last edited by joymie (2008-08-28 06:57:48)

gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0066]yah. i gave one to my x.crush. because we we're quarreling at that time. but not exactly a love letter.[/color]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i think i did... but mostly my exs' are the ones giving letters to me. i don't write back. :D
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i didn't write any :P ahihihihi.,.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i give love letters for my friends when it's xmas and birthday.hehe the first time i received a love letter was when i was third year high school. and guess what?it was a grade six student who gave one to me. :disgust: gawd, i burned that letter.:lol: well, i was rude before,but i've changed. :D
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no. and i cant. ;)
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Haha. I don't have the guts to write a love letter. I once write a short story though and there I confessed. :redface: But stupid him, he didn't get it and even told me, 'the girl's sweet'. I received around 5, I guess. :P I still got those here in my "treasure box".
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

me?? naaah... i didn't give any.. but i did receive some..
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes! i always giving a Love letter to my Beloved...
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes i did it before ... and also my ex did that .. :lol: but now, i cant :|
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] i never write love letter..:D but i often to receive..:D:lol:[/align]
miya_0018
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]yes i did before.wen sumbody wrote for me. && it was fun coz u can say wat u wanna say! && you can keep it as long as you wanted! you can tear it && burn it too.:D:lol:[/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Nope, i don't do dat. :) [/b]
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=chipster489]Nope, i don't do dat.[/quote] same here bro.... i didn't do that!! ewWW..... :D
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img] [i][color=#f0adad]Yeah..i wrote once before.. But it was useless.. I gave it to my crush..[/color][/i] [img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Have you ever written a love letter? To whom? How many times? What is the reaction of the person you've given? Me? I once experiened giving, not receiving, the guy also said "I love you" but on a s

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:42

[ 10 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy