• ARCHIVES 
  • » i suggest to our forum to have a Music Area... please.... peoples are very much aware of the music that surrounds them... and i know that they will be very glad if there;s one here... hoping for your

Pages: 1

i suggest to our forum to have a Music Area... please.... peoples are very much aware of the music that surrounds them... and i know that they will be very glad if there;s one here... hoping for your

kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i suggest to our forum to have a Music Area... please.... peoples are very much aware of the music that surrounds them... and i know that they will be very glad if there;s one here... hoping for your

i suggest to our forum to have a Music Area... please.... peoples are very much aware of the music that surrounds them... and i know that they will be very glad if there;s one here... hoping for your favorable reply to this needs.... thank you.... more power to our forum... :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: i suggest to our forum to have a Music Area... please.... peoples are very much aware of the music that surrounds them... and i know that they will be very glad if there;s one here... hoping for your

Already have one sir, :) Just go here :arrow: [url=http://theftalk.com/f22-Music.html][b]Music Section[/b][/url]
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: i suggest to our forum to have a Music Area... please.... peoples are very much aware of the music that surrounds them... and i know that they will be very glad if there;s one here... hoping for your

I think he wants a Music Station [literally] in our [url=http://theftalk.com/]Portal/Index Page[/url]. If that's what you meant, I think a Music Player would be quite annoying and it can slow down the loading of the index page. Instead of embedding a player here in FriendsterTalk why don't you try listening songs on other websites which focus more on music rather than forums.. Just like [url]Lousfusion.com[/url], [url]Imeem.com[/url] and the likes... [i]Disregard my post if I got you wrong. :penguin:[/i]
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Oh, Just like a Music Playlist on the right side of the Portal Page?. :paranoid: :paranoid: You can go to Xavie's idea. Or If you want, Almost All Groups here have the Music Playlist on their Egroups Profile. You can listen to their playlist if you want, :D

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-08-27 20:12:57)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hmm I visited a forum before that has a music player and it starts to play when you view the forum. It's really annoying though. Because every click or change of page you make, the music will play again to the beginning of a song.
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hahaha i agree with my kabit... its really annoying specially if music playing is aint ur forte,,, .... better have a headset.... a player each time u open ur pc,,,,] ur taste r differ from the rest
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

hola hola hola hola............ thanks all for u all..... coz.... coming here,..... :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i suggest to our forum to have a Music Area... please.... peoples are very much aware of the music that surrounds them... and i know that they will be very glad if there;s one here... hoping for your

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:47

[ 11 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy