• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hmmm. Spam has always been a problem [I think] so I think there should be a Spam posts count on the side where you put your location and repus and stuff.. Sorry if this was already suggested before.

Pages: 1

Hmmm. Spam has always been a problem [I think] so I think there should be a Spam posts count on the side where you put your location and repus and stuff.. Sorry if this was already suggested before.

floid0523
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hmmm. Spam has always been a problem [I think] so I think there should be a Spam posts count on the side where you put your location and repus and stuff.. Sorry if this was already suggested before.

Hmmm. Spam has always been a problem [I think] so I think there should be a Spam posts count on the side where you put your location and repus and stuff.. Sorry if this was already suggested before. Delete if it has.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Hmmm. Spam has always been a problem [I think] so I think there should be a Spam posts count on the side where you put your location and repus and stuff.. Sorry if this was already suggested before.

HUH?! :wasted: I don't know the point of this. Why just ban the spammers and don't do anything to persuade them to spam more? :retard:
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Hmmm. Spam has always been a problem [I think] so I think there should be a Spam posts count on the side where you put your location and repus and stuff.. Sorry if this was already suggested before.

[quote=eehjhay]Why just ban the spammers and don't do anything to persuade them to spam more?[/quote] i agree with mod eehjhay. spammers should be banned.
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Soweee. Loch this please! just one of my stupid thoughts! god! i hate my self :mad: ! lol :lol: Heres another stupid suggestion. Can we edit our topics title. Like what I posted here. Like change it and stuff.?
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Scroll up ^ On the first post (which is made by you), click the [url=http://theftalk.com/edit.php?id=1570865]Edit[/url] link Then you can change the content and/or the topic title.
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

so many people will copmpete for the most spam? what i meant how will yo determine a spam? there are some section which allowed member to spam.(no post count like fun corner.)

Last edited by Dynasty-tweaker (2008-08-30 10:23:15)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I agree with eehjhay and Dynasty-tweaker. No need for a spam post count. I think that would be an "invitation" for spammers to "compete". Not something we need here. There's already enough spam. :lol:
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha.. having the most spam?? lol.. why not just make it a good post count? every good post, a person gets like 5 points and if the post is reported, -10 or something :paranoid:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=floid0523]Spam posts count[/quote] Sorry but totally disagree, this is completely unnecessary. Spamming = "Cursed" too many = "Banned" :thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Theres no need for spam post counts coz we are giving warnings to those spammers and give necessary actions... so much about this.. topic need to be closed now i guess..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hmmm. Spam has always been a problem [I think] so I think there should be a Spam posts count on the side where you put your location and repus and stuff.. Sorry if this was already suggested before.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:02

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy