• ARCHIVES 
  • » emo boys or emo girls? well.. for me.. its [b]emo girls![/b] :arrow:first, they are fashionable :arrow: they dont kiss each other unlike emo boys!yuck..and most of them dress like beggars hahahah

Pages: 1

emo boys or emo girls? well.. for me.. its [b]emo girls![/b] :arrow:first, they are fashionable :arrow: they dont kiss each other unlike emo boys!yuck..and most of them dress like beggars hahahah

endlezluver16
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

emo boys or emo girls? well.. for me.. its [b]emo girls![/b] :arrow:first, they are fashionable :arrow: they dont kiss each other unlike emo boys!yuck..and most of them dress like beggars hahahah

emo boys or emo girls? well.. for me.. its [b]emo girls![/b] :arrow:first, they are fashionable :arrow: they dont kiss each other unlike emo boys!yuck..and most of them dress like beggars hahahaha=D
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: emo boys or emo girls? well.. for me.. its [b]emo girls![/b] :arrow:first, they are fashionable :arrow: they dont kiss each other unlike emo boys!yuck..and most of them dress like beggars hahahah

^awwwwwwwwwttttttsss... r u sure emoboys dressed like beggars??:eh::O for me emoboys... a lot of emoband/emo singers are boys...=D=D ive seen some emogirls before but not like emoboys......:D=D:lol:
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: emo boys or emo girls? well.. for me.. its [b]emo girls![/b] :arrow:first, they are fashionable :arrow: they dont kiss each other unlike emo boys!yuck..and most of them dress like beggars hahahah

not all emo boys.. only some of them.. yea..emo bands are kewl.. but emo boys here in zamboanga look like beggars..hahaha most of dem.=D
muska
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

for me!!!! [b]emo boys[/b]
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for me emo girsl so cute :lol:
kessyl09
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][align=center][b] emo girls are cute and soooo fashionable i guess :lol: and emo boys are cute too :lol: i like their hairstyles :lol: [/b][/align][/color]

Last edited by kessyl09 (2008-12-23 01:15:34)

jeckzel
» n00b
1969-12-31

im not a "emo"...but im so so inlove with emo girls...they are so cute! coz my gf is a emo girl.... :lol:
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]emo girls[/b] i like their style of clothes :D
kessyl09
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=jeckzel]im not a "emo"...but im so so inlove with emo girls...they are so cute! coz my gf is a emo girl.... :lol:[/quote] [color=deeppink][align=center][b] wow that's cool :lol: [/b][/align][/color]
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]i like emo girls morr., bcoz theyr sso AZTIGG., haha:) and they fit the word "EMOTIONAL". haha., but o go for emoboys too., theyrss soo a cutiie also but, except for the kissing part. like., groosss., why would they kiss each oder? ther are emo gurls out derr? uhm. just my opinion guys.,[/align]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]:lol: nice topic, lolz.. hmmp, for me i both for [b]emo gurlz[/b] XD i like their passion and the style of their hair... :cool: haha.. nice, but my crush is emo boy lolz.. :lol: :wow: btw, i'm not emo... :wallbash: [/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » emo boys or emo girls? well.. for me.. its [b]emo girls![/b] :arrow:first, they are fashionable :arrow: they dont kiss each other unlike emo boys!yuck..and most of them dress like beggars hahahah

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:00

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy