• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hope that I can help those who doesn't know this yet... XD ...Well, I am also new here :) And... This is really simple... [b]Step 1:[/b] Get the embeded code of the Youtube video... Sample: <object

Pages: 1

Hope that I can help those who doesn't know this yet... XD ...Well, I am also new here :) And... This is really simple... [b]Step 1:[/b] Get the embeded code of the Youtube video... Sample: <object

makegamaru
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hope that I can help those who doesn't know this yet... XD ...Well, I am also new here :) And... This is really simple... [b]Step 1:[/b] Get the embeded code of the Youtube video... Sample: <object

Hope that I can help those who doesn't know this yet... XD ...Well, I am also new here :) And... This is really simple... [b]Step 1:[/b] Get the embeded code of the Youtube video... Sample: <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4EAFkBuPasM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4EAFkBuPasM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> [b]Step 2:[/b] Simply put on this code... For automatic play: [b]&autoplay=1[/b] and For the auto loop(for every video reaches its end, it automatically goes back to the start again... XD): [b]&loop=1[/b] here... Sample Output: <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4EAFkBuPasM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4EAFkBuPasM&hl=en&fs=1[b]&autoplay=1&loop=1[/b]" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> Note: AutoPlay and Loop are join together here... so it is up to you if you like to put them at the same time or else... and be careful of having your videos with autoplays on your profile at the same time coz all of it will gonna play... of course... at the same time... That's All and Good Luck!!! XD

Last edited by makegamaru (2008-08-28 11:08:53)

jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Hope that I can help those who doesn't know this yet... XD ...Well, I am also new here :) And... This is really simple... [b]Step 1:[/b] Get the embeded code of the Youtube video... Sample: <object

wow cool!!! im gonna use this one! thanks!
makegamaru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hope that I can help those who doesn't know this yet... XD ...Well, I am also new here :) And... This is really simple... [b]Step 1:[/b] Get the embeded code of the Youtube video... Sample: <object

Your welcome!!! Thanks for d comment!!! hehehe
asakapanoobz
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is what em looking 4... thnx 4 sharing sir :thumbsup:
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

i think this is already posted? but anyway thx for sharing!
fragileheart
» n00b
1969-12-31

wehhh... awesome... its working...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hope that I can help those who doesn't know this yet... XD ...Well, I am also new here :) And... This is really simple... [b]Step 1:[/b] Get the embeded code of the Youtube video... Sample: <object

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:32

[ 10 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy