• ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]Hi, guys. Just to let you know, I'm still new at making stories here online so don't expect so much from me[/spoiler][b]Elaine Lee[/b][quote]My name is Elaine Marie Lee. Others call me by the

Pages: 1

[spoiler]Hi, guys. Just to let you know, I'm still new at making stories here online so don't expect so much from me[/spoiler][b]Elaine Lee[/b][quote]My name is Elaine Marie Lee. Others call me by the

darkflower12
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[spoiler]Hi, guys. Just to let you know, I'm still new at making stories here online so don't expect so much from me[/spoiler][b]Elaine Lee[/b][quote]My name is Elaine Marie Lee. Others call me by the

[spoiler]Hi, guys. Just to let you know, I'm still new at making stories here online so don't expect so much from me[/spoiler][b]Elaine Lee[/b][quote]My name is Elaine Marie Lee. Others call me by the name Elle or simply Elaine. My BFFs are Jannie or Janylyn Torres and Frances or Francine Reyes. Frances is pretty and has long brown hair. She has confidence in herself and believes and understands me well. We first met at kindergarten, when she spilled red paint on me and became rivals, but we later on became the best of friends. Jannie is my latest best friend. She became my BFF last month. I remember our first encounter:[/quote] (in the cafeteria) Frances: Look, Elle. She looks new here. Me: Yeah. Let's go invite her. (we waved our hands to call out her attention to join us. She finally got the message and sat down on the chair beside me) Me: Hi, I'm Elaine, but you can call me Elle. She's Francine. You can call her Frances. Jannie: Oh, hi, Elle, hi, Frances. My name's Janylyn Torres. You can call me Jannie. Me and Frances: Hi, Jannie. Frances: So, where did you come from? Jannie: I came from Laguna. My dad and mom are separated so I get to stay with my mom. Me: Oh, I'm sorry your parents got separated. Jannie: It's okay. Frances: Want a sandwich? I told my mom to pack me a bagel, but she packed two sandwiches instead. Jannie: No, no thanks. I got my own lunch. [quote]Then we chatted and joked all the way and became best friends. My boyfriend is Dylan Tanael. We first met when we got stuck on an elevator. We were strangers before then, then we get to know each other more. Today, me and Dylan were in conversation with Frances and her brother and also Dylan's best friend, Larry beside the mall.[/quote] Larry: You've got to go to my birthday party on Saturday, Dylan. You can bring Elaine, too. Dylan: Of course, I'll go to your party. You're my best friend. Frances: And dress casual, you two. Me: We won't forget that. Dylan:(muttering) That means I'll have to cancel it. Me: Huh? What are you trying to say, Dylan? Dylan: Um, I said that I'll wear my new sneaks on the party. Me: Oh, okay. Dylan: (to Larry) Let's go get a snow cone, Larry. It's getting hot in here. Larry: Yeah, see you girls here when we get back, huh? Frances: Yeah, we'll be by here. (Larry and Dylan left) Me: What do you say to shopping at the mall, France? You know, for the party. Frances: But Larry and Dylan will get mad at us. Me: Call Larry and tell them. Frances: Right. (Frances called Larry for a moment) Me: What did he say? Frances: He said yes. We'll meet them here later. Me: What are we waiting for? Frances: Let's go! (we went inside the mall and searched for boutiques) Me: We're in the Food Section of the mall. The boutiques are this way. Frances: You're really a shopaholic, are you? Me: I guess, let's go! (we went inside a boutique and shopped until we dropped) Frances: Does mahogany suit me? Me: No, but this suits you. (showed her a yellow cocktail dress) Frances: Oh my god! It's cute! Thanks, Elle. Me: Your welcome. Frances: You know, Elle. I'm thinking of what will happen at Larry's party. Me: But you are Larry's sister, you should know everything. Frances: I know, but Larry's very mysterious sometimes. He hides something from me. I can sense it. [quote][i]What will happen at the party? Find out.[/i][/quote]

Last edited by darkflower12 (2008-08-28 07:25:52)

njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler]Hi, guys. Just to let you know, I'm still new at making stories here online so don't expect so much from me[/spoiler][b]Elaine Lee[/b][quote]My name is Elaine Marie Lee. Others call me by the

Woooh! 1st to comment! Kapwang Newbie! Nice work. :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler]Hi, guys. Just to let you know, I'm still new at making stories here online so don't expect so much from me[/spoiler][b]Elaine Lee[/b][quote]My name is Elaine Marie Lee. Others call me by the

hmmm..what will happen indeed? :eh:
darkflower12
» n00b
1969-12-31

[spoiler]Sorry I didn't update in time. I've got so busy in school and stuff.[/spoiler] [b]Chapter 2[/b] (It's the day of the party. Frances and Jannie are in my room, braiding my hair) Jannie: You two are so lucky to attend the party. Me: Why? Jannie: I've got to take my little sister to her ballet class, after that I've got to help my mother with the groceries, then, I've got a piano lesson to catch up. Frances: You love getting busy, don't you? Jannie: I guess. Sometimes, I like it and sometimes I don't. This time, I don't like it. Me: It's okay, we'll just spill the details and highlights of the party to you, Jannie. Jannie: Thanks a ton, Elle (looks at her watch). Oh, I've gotta go now. See you, gals. Me and Frances: See you, Jannie. (Jannie left the house) Frances: There you go (releases my braided hair). Let's go now. (we went downstairs and saw my mom) Mom: Hi, girls. You're going to Larry's party? Frances: Yes, Mrs. Lee. Mom: I love your dress, Frances. Frances: Thank you, Mrs. Lee. In fact, Elle chose this dress for me. Mom: Impressive. Well, have fun, girls. (I kissed Mom on the cheek) Me: Bye, mom. Mom: Bye. Be on time, Elaine. Me: Yes, mom. (I closed the front door and me and Frances went to her car. I hopped in) Frances: I'm wondering why Dylan can't ride you to the party. Me: He called me to say that he has some chores to do, you know his mom, very strict. Frances: It's a good thing Mrs. Tanael like you, or you'll be dead meat. Me: (smiles) Yeah.. (Finally, we arrived at the Reyes' house. France rang the doorbell. Larry opened the door for us) Larry: Hey, girls. Hey, where's Dy? Me: Who? Larry: Dylan. Where's Dylan? Me: Oh, Dylan. He has some chores to do. Larry: Oh, but he says that he has to go to the library and research. I don't believe him, he's not the library type. Me: But he said it to me himself on the phone. Dylan: (appeared from nowhere) Hey, hey, hey, what's the matter? Me: Dylan, where have you been? I thought you have some chores to do? Larry: And I thought that you have gone to the library to research. Dylan: Oh, stupid me. I forgot, I have some chores to do AND research at the library. Larry and me: Oh... Dylan: Now c'mon, let's party. (we entered the living room and beside the pool, where the food are placed in a buffet) Frances: I just hope and pray that Dylan will not get drunk tonight. Me: Yeah, I remember when he got drunk and bad-mouthed me on the karaoke. Frances: Let's just forget that, let's eat. (she dragged me to the buffet. I got a cinnamon bread and a Carbonara and took a seat with Frances) Frances: Oh no, he already took three shots of beer. Me: I hope I don't get humiliated this time. Frances: AND don't sing the karaoke this time. (by the time the party ended, Dylan approached me and grabbed me by my hand) Dylan: Let's go. I'll drive. Me: No, Dylan. You're drunk. You shouldn't drunk-drive. It's against the law. Dylan: Screw the law. Let's go. I wanna hit the sack. (He dragged me and pushed me to the passenger seat beside him. He hopped in and started the engine) Me: I think that's not- Dylan: Shut up, Elaine! Can't you see that I'm sending you home! Me: Sorry. I decided to shut up. He's not the Dylan I knew on the elevator. He's not the kind, selfless Dylan. He started to drive and the car began to drive like a snake. When I saw a light of a---TRUCK?!
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

and then and then???:o:O:paranoid: good story..update!! oh btw is this your story i mean a true happening??

Last edited by yhanikz (2008-09-07 19:37:49)

darkflower12
» n00b
1969-12-31

[spoiler]@ yhanikz, it's not my story and not a true story, I just made it up.[/spoiler] [b]Chapter 3[/b] [quote]In a blink of an eye, I can see nothing. Only a vast darkness. I can only see black all around me. Finally, I can see what's all around me. A hospital room, a plant beside the door, a chair and.............. ME?! I can see me?! My body, unconscious, lying in a hospital bed. I looked at my toes, then at my shoulders. I'm here and I'm there?!!![/quote] [quote][b]~*Jannie*~[/b] I was at my piano lessons this afternoon. It was a tiring day after I picked up my sis to her ballet class and help my mother with the groceries. I was done with the notes w/ my piano instructor, Ms. Amores.[/quote] Ms. Amores: You're improving a lot, Janice. Iam proud of you. Me: Um, it's Janylyn, Ms. Amores. Ms. Amores: But I like calling you Janice. It suits you better. Me: Okay, you can call me Janice. (I was leaving the room, when...) Mrs. Amores: Say, Janice. Me: *turns around* Yes, Ms. Amores? Ms. Amores: If I call you Janice, you call me Amelia. Me: *smiles* Okay, Ms. Am-Amelia. Ms. Amores: That's better. Mrs. Amores is my mother. Me: Bye, Teacher Amelia. Ms. Amores: Goodbye, Janice! (I climbed in my car and drove it to my house, I rang the doorbell and my little sister, Janet, got the door) Janet: Mom's at the study, doing work again. Me: You know Mom, a workaholic. Mom: *calls out* Who is that, Janet? Janet: It's Jannie. Mom: Oh, good. Janet, can you get me a cup of tea please? Janet: Okie-dokes, Mom! ( I entered the house and went upstairs to my room. I turned on my television and fell asleep, the TV still on...After a few hours of sleep, I woke up and saw the TV on. It's the midnight news show. I hate the news but something just caught my attention. I saw clips of a car. A familiar car.........DYLAN'S CAR! Then, I saw Elle's body, bloody. And Dylan, too. I immediately got off and rushed downstairs. I went to Mom's room and woke her up.) Me: Mom, I'm going to the hospital, Elle and Dylan had a serious accident. Mom: *mumbles* Okay... (I ran to my car and drove to the hospital, I saw Frances and Larry at the lobby) Me: Hey, France! Frances: Oh, hi, Jannie. You know the news? Me: Yeah... what just happened? Frances: Dylan drunk-drived that got Elle into trouble. Larry: Hi, Jan. Me: Hi, Larry. *to Frances* Dylan drunk? I don't think it is included in his nature. Frances: Did Ellie told you about it? Me: What told you about it? Frances: Oh, she didn't tell you. One time, there was this party and Dylan got drunk so he bad-mouthed Elle at the karaoke contest part. Me: That Dylan is so mean! That good, kind and selfless guy is a good-for-nothing jerk after all! Larry: Don't talk to me about Dy like that in front of me. Me: Sorry, can't help myself. Larry: Anyway, I hope nobody gets hurt or worse... Frances: Die. Larry: I was going to say that! Frances: Sor-ry! [quote][b]~*Elle*~[/b] I walked through the hospital and felt like the people who pass by me don't notice me. Someguy even passed through my body! Magically, my body has no bruises and it's just the way before that day. I can't remember what happened. All I can remember was the blink. Soon, the hospital was empty, and there was nobody in sight (except for a janitor mopping the floor and the guard.) I walked pass through the glass mirror exterior of the hospital and walked and walked until I saw a familiar house. It's totally familiar. But I can't remember....... this is Frances' house!! I walked pass the front door and searched for Frances. I searched through one room (a familiar boy slept there, snoring), then, I walked pass another door. Finally, I saw Frances, she was cuddling over a yellow pillow. I tried to wake her up, but my hand just magically dissapeared through her arm.[/quote] Me: Frances! Frances! Frances: *turns to another side* Me: FRANCES!!! Frances: *wakes up suddenly and sees me* Elaine?!!! Me: Yes, it's me, what's wrong with that? Frances: *frightened* I-I th-thought y-y-you're at the ho-hospital? I must be dreaming! Me: I need your help, Frances. I'm lost and scared and I have nowhere to go. Frances: What do you need, E-Elle? Me: Please call... my other friend. I know I have another best friend, it's... um, Jamby, no...uh, Jade, no... ah, Jill......no!.....Who is she? Frances: It's Jannie, remember? Me: Oh, Jannie! Call her to get here! Frances: But.....it's two in the morning?! Me: I don't care! Just call her! Frances: All right, all right already! [quote][b]Telephone Talk[/b] Jannie: Yeah? Hello? Janylyn T. speaking. Frances: Hi, Jan. Come here at my house, it's something reeeeaaaalllllyyyy important! Jannie: You're alive, awake,and enthusiastic even at two in the morning and you want to party again? Frances: No, it's more than that. Really more than that. Jannie: All right, if that's so important. Later, France. Frances: Later, Jan.[/quote] Frances: *turns to me* All Right. Jannie's heading over here. Me: Good. (after 12 minutes of wating for Jan to arrive, she entered Frances' room and saw me) Jannie: ELLE???!!!:o Me: Yeah, I should be at the hospital, right? Jannie: *nods her head* Yes. Me: Um, please sit down with us, Jannie. Jannie: *sits on Frances' bed* So, what's important? Me: I have nowhere to go to stay and I'm scared, so, will I stay in Jannie's house or here at Frances' house? Frances: You can stay at my house. Jannie: Yeah, mine's crammed up with Janet's stuff. Me: Are you sure, Frances? Frances: I'm sure I'm sure. Jannie: Where does she stay? Frances: I have this matress in my closet. It'll do. Me: Yeah, it'll do. [quote][i]What will happen next? Find out and tune on![/i][/quote]

Last edited by darkflower12 (2008-09-12 10:05:00)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]Hi, guys. Just to let you know, I'm still new at making stories here online so don't expect so much from me[/spoiler][b]Elaine Lee[/b][quote]My name is Elaine Marie Lee. Others call me by the

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:25

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy