• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Dedicated to:[/b] [i]The Pontifical and Royal Catholic University of the Phil.[/i] [b][color=red]"The University of Sto. Tomas"[/color][/b] [b]Automatic Content Slider[/b] [b] [quote]Descriptio

Pages: 1234

[b]Dedicated to:[/b] [i]The Pontifical and Royal Catholic University of the Phil.[/i] [b][color=red]"The University of Sto. Tomas"[/color][/b] [b]Automatic Content Slider[/b] [b] [quote]Descriptio

ymm0t
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Dedicated to:[/b] [i]The Pontifical and Royal Catholic University of the Phil.[/i] [b][color=red]"The University of Sto. Tomas"[/color][/b] [b]Automatic Content Slider[/b] [b] [quote]Descriptio

thx for sharing sist cool one! it's better if you can make the content of the content slider is text that you put in more bout me section
banoCore
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Dedicated to:[/b] [i]The Pontifical and Royal Catholic University of the Phil.[/i] [b][color=red]"The University of Sto. Tomas"[/color][/b] [b]Automatic Content Slider[/b] [b] [quote]Descriptio

cool i love it :D
♥ Banned Queen ♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

wooooooh!!!!!!! cant download,,,,,, can u move it to fileave or geocities or ripwaY?????
♥ Banned Queen ♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to make it transparent????
busetdotcom
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx fosharing............................
wenna04
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice tutorial sis...
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]thanks sis ehehe[/b] :D
vhon_skyy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow.. this script is very nice.. i hope this will take effect on me.. thanks for the post..
Dark Shadow
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing guys
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^thanks.. pipol above me. Js try em;..[/b]
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow.. nice trick.. i'd like to try this one.. =):thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^u may try it.. thanks
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

tnx for sharin this code sis :)
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D WaAaw THanks for sharing.. =):thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^arigatou... gozaimasu. Hehe
RjayBarrientos
» Banned
1969-12-31

i will bookmark this one
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing. are you the one who made the codes? if so, you're like super...[b]amazing[/b](:
maee19
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: for this... btw thanks for sharing this trick.. lol... =) nice one...:eh:
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice i really like this. one of my faves
mc_dlp13
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]nice codes. .thanks for sharing[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Dedicated to:[/b] [i]The Pontifical and Royal Catholic University of the Phil.[/i] [b][color=red]"The University of Sto. Tomas"[/color][/b] [b]Automatic Content Slider[/b] [b] [quote]Descriptio

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:44

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy