• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]================ UPDATED: Sept 14, 2008 ================[/b] [quote=Ephemeral]Bro don. May I add to your suggestion? hehe... Can it be like this? Friendster Graphics (Background Images - Com

Pages: 1

[b]================ UPDATED: Sept 14, 2008 ================[/b] [quote=Ephemeral]Bro don. May I add to your suggestion? hehe... Can it be like this? Friendster Graphics (Background Images - Com

dondon
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]================ UPDATED: Sept 14, 2008 ================[/b] [quote=Ephemeral]Bro don. May I add to your suggestion? hehe... Can it be like this? Friendster Graphics (Background Images - Com

[b]================ UPDATED: Sept 14, 2008 ================[/b] [quote=Ephemeral]Bro don. May I add to your suggestion? hehe... Can it be like this? Friendster Graphics (Background Images - Comment Art) ›› Photoshop Tutorial (Tutorials for photoshop because most people use Adobe Photoshop) ›› Other Photo Editor (Tutorials for gimp, paint pro, lunapic etc...) ›› Friendstertalk Graphics (Post images or usable sigs for Friendstertalk) Some post images at Arts and Design Show-Off there talents and skill so it think it should be left alone. =) Besides it's on Hobby and Entertainment. I suggested the 3 sub categories because those are the most prioritized in our Graphics Corner. Of course we will add the rules... Example: This area is a premades section. No requesting or else. Short yet straight to the point. :lol:[/quote] This suggestion is much better ;)

Last edited by dondon (2008-09-14 02:19:46)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]================ UPDATED: Sept 14, 2008 ================[/b] [quote=Ephemeral]Bro don. May I add to your suggestion? hehe... Can it be like this? Friendster Graphics (Background Images - Com

I support this suggestion, GFX section will be more organized. :thumbsup:
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]================ UPDATED: Sept 14, 2008 ================[/b] [quote=Ephemeral]Bro don. May I add to your suggestion? hehe... Can it be like this? Friendster Graphics (Background Images - Com

Yep, you're right... :thumbsup: I was also confued on why it's called friedster graphics, although it's not realted to friednster..
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ thnx for supporting my suggestion :D Anyways, i've noticed that Admin have a pattern here. the board of "Friendster Graphics" is under the category of [b]Friendster Design and Development[/b] and that is right that the title is "Friendster Graphics". i change my suggestion. refer to my first post.

Last edited by dondon (2008-08-29 21:36:55)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmnnn...[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/39.gif[/img] Basing on the sections descriptions: [quote][b]Friendster Graphics[/b] Avatars, backgrounds, graphics for Friendster.[/quote] [quote][b]Art and Design[/b] Share and discuss anything about art and design.[/quote] I agree with the suggestion... But we need to include the Premades and Request threads in Gfx sexn.. like... :arrow: Friendster Gfx -Wallpapers and Background Images -Friendster Comments -Premade Avatars, Signatures, and Status Images -Request Threads For the [b]A&D[/b], as what the TS said, all tutorials must be in that section.. but not only PS tutorials.. since ive seen tuts for Gimp, PSP, JASC, Paint, Lunapic, Ulead, etc.. so it wud be like.. :arrow: Art and Design -Photoshop Tutorials -Tutorials on any photo editor (except PS) -Show Offs -Resources Since this suggestion is to organize gfx sexn, i wanna add... :arrow: I suggest that all posted resources threads in gfx sexn will be moved to [b]A&D[/b] :arrow: Posting of [b]websites only [/b]must be prohibited.. ([i]like[/i] check this photo editor.. so kewl).. They must be added to Compilation of Resources thread.. and not on new thread.. :evil: :arrow: Can we also add Gfx help subsection in [b]A&D[/b]..? I mean, Ive seen threads that are asking for help regarding gfx.. Or.. We can add a sticky topic in [b]A&D[/b], in which they can post all their questions... If ever this will be approved, this sure is a big work for the mods.. But there's a directory in Gfx sexn and Art and Designs.. Hope that helps.. and there are only few threads in [b]A&D[/b] that needs to be moved to Gfx sexn liek free wallpapers.. =)

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-08-29 23:52:24)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Too many sub-sections is not a Good Idea. this is much better: [quote]:arrow: [b]Friendster Graphics[/b] <-- without any sub-section. :arrow: [b]Art and Design[/b] > Photoshop Tutorials > Other Photo Editor[/quote] ----------------- [b]Friendster Graphics[/b] - All of the [i]background image, Premade-Images in Comments, friendster wallpapers[/i] that is related to friendster, will be place there (no need to add any subsections) [b]Art and Design[/b] - All Premade Siggys, premade avatars, artworks (like drawing) > Photoshop Tutorials - All PS tutorials > Other Photo Editor - Other photo editor except PS. ------ i dont include Request Thread, because it will become messy, and members will become lazy, they will request and request all over. GFX maker can create a siggy to someone he/she wants to create by the use of PM, its an advantage for them because if they are lazy, then dont create, if they are bored, then create someone a siggy =) -------------------- [quote=cUtiEshika]- I suggest that all posted resources threads in gfx sexn will be moved to A&D - Posting of websites only must be prohibited.. (like check this photo editor.. so kewl).. They must be added to Compilation of Resources thread.. and not on new thread..[/quote] Nice Suggestion That's Moderators Job ;) [quote=cUtiEshika]Can we also add Gfx help subsection in A&D..? I mean, Ive seen threads that are asking for help regarding gfx.. Or.. We can add a sticky topic in A&D, in which they can post all their questions...[/quote] We can just add sticky topic for that ;)

Last edited by dondon (2008-08-30 00:38:26)

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah, I was thinking to make premades bout comment grphx... :)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

good thing he revised it.. :D i like this suggestion because it will make the graphics section clean and orderly.. and yea having too much sub-sections will make it quiite messy or distracting?
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]Too many sub-sections is not a Good Idea.[/quote] ok.. but if you move all premade sigs and avatars in art and design, it will sure be a big mix with all of those showrooms thread... :paranoid: and ive seen people compiling their premades in one thread since it was discussed in the gfx campaign already.. [quote=dondon]i dont include Request Thread, because it will become messy,[/quote] ahmn.. the gfx campaign sed that they will only delete the request threads if they are allowed by the thread starters.. and that they wont accept request threads from the 1st of sept.... so are u suggesting to delete all request threads..? what if threadstarters still want to have their shops open..?

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-08-30 07:09:22)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^ WTF?!?!what's this..?lulz..spam..? i agree with this.. so it would be organized but why in the arts and designs..? much better in graphics section..:eh: arts and designs..? haha,i just think it would be more appropriate if it is in graphics section..:D [/b]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cUtiEshika]what if threadstarters still want to have their shops open..?[/quote] if they open again their shop, they will be flooded with all requestors. and some of the sig makers are busy, and it will going to be a mess. btw, its up to mods if they want sig request to be open ;) ------ [quote=bheszt_09]but why in the arts and designs..? much better in graphics section..[/quote] i got your point ;) yeah, its much better in Friendster Graphics since its more prioritized rather than arts and design ;)

Last edited by dondon (2008-09-13 23:08:08)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Bro don. May I add to your suggestion? hehe... Can it be like this? Friendster Graphics (Background Images - Comment Art) [b]››[/b] Photoshop Tutorial (Tutorials for photoshop because most people use Adobe Photoshop) [b]››[/b] Other Photo Editor (Tutorials for gimp, paint pro, lunapic etc...) [b]››[/b] Friendstertalk Graphics (Post images or usable sigs for Friendstertalk) Some post images at Arts and Design Show-Off there talents and skill so it think it should be left alone. =) Besides it's on Hobby and Entertainment. I suggested the 3 sub categories because those are the most prioritized in our Graphics Corner. Of course we will add the rules... [b]Example:[/b] This area is a premades section. No requesting or [color=red][b]else[/b][/color]. Short yet straight to the point. :lol:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-09-13 22:43:12)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Nice suggestion Sir ephe :D 3 sub-categories/child-board under Friendster Graphics is a big help. and since, friendster graphics, is more eye-catching than arts and design. we leave the "Arts and Design" alone, since its an [i]discussion , hobby and entertainment[/i]. =)
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yesh~ yesh~ i agree wit this,. because when i browse teh graphics section,. its quite hard to look for tutorials only for gimp, adobe.. etc... so i think it will be helpful to be like this [quote=Ephemeral]Friendster Graphics (Background Images - Comment Art) ›› Photoshop Tutorial (Tutorials for photoshop because most people use Adobe Photoshop) ›› Other Photo Editor (Tutorials for gimp, paint pro, lunapic etc...) ›› Friendstertalk Graphics (Post images or usable sigs for Friendstertalk)[/quote] well i am a Gimp user.. so its kinda confusing for me to see tutorials that when i open,. its for adobe or others... and for this also,. it would make teh section more organized :thumbsup: ------------ :D
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Great suggestion! i agree with that. :D:thumbsup:
cypnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]/AGREE[/b] [i]Cool suggestions.[/i] :)
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think this suggestion has been granted. but in different section. here it is: [url=http://theftalk.com/f64-Graphic-Design-and-Image-Editing.html]Graphic Design and Image Editing[/url] ( its under "Arts and Design" ) i think this thread should be closed now. thanks to all of your comments ;)

Last edited by dondon (2008-09-24 20:14:34)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]================ UPDATED: Sept 14, 2008 ================[/b] [quote=Ephemeral]Bro don. May I add to your suggestion? hehe... Can it be like this? Friendster Graphics (Background Images - Com

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:57

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy