• ARCHIVES 
  • » Fs filtered means code is not working.... if Fs filtered go to date and time properties den set the date that FS is not filtered.... i already tried mine... and it works.... coz FS is filtered the

Pages: 1

Fs filtered means code is not working.... if Fs filtered go to date and time properties den set the date that FS is not filtered.... i already tried mine... and it works.... coz FS is filtered the

chipp.felius
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Fs filtered means code is not working.... if Fs filtered go to date and time properties den set the date that FS is not filtered.... i already tried mine... and it works.... coz FS is filtered the

Fs filtered means code is not working.... if Fs filtered go to date and time properties den set the date that FS is not filtered.... i already tried mine... and it works.... coz FS is filtered the code this day... hope it help
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Fs filtered means code is not working.... if Fs filtered go to date and time properties den set the date that FS is not filtered.... i already tried mine... and it works.... coz FS is filtered the

^ woot is dat rily works :o if it is, nyc work huh :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
VeCt
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Fs filtered means code is not working.... if Fs filtered go to date and time properties den set the date that FS is not filtered.... i already tried mine... and it works.... coz FS is filtered the

What!!!??? Nice!!!! :thumbsup: Gonna try this!
senpaimomo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=green][b]:retard: HUH?! what does that mean? i cant really understand it! sorry! :P[/b][/color]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]where can i set d date.... lolx[/b]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

You mean the date/time of your computer? Hmm maybe this is possible because you were avoiding some arguments of the cookies.
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]You mean the date/time of your computer? Hmm maybe this is possible because you were avoiding some arguments of the cookies.[/quote] WOOT so lemme try this =]
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

really.. thats cool.. but what about the viewers.. haha.. not all of them will change their time/date ..
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=regiehiozn]but what about the viewers.. haha.. not all of them will change their time/date ..[/quote] hahahaha. true. oh well nice discovery. :))
berryl
» n00b
1969-12-31

=)..uhmn...hi...tauruslady..uhmn..thanks sa pag-share ng mga codes at wish ko matutunan ko ring gumawa hehe....
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=berryl]=)..uhmn...hi...tauruslady..uhmn..thanks sa pag-share ng mga codes at wish ko matutunan ko ring gumawa hehe....[/quote] hello.. welcome here at ftalk.. pls edit ur post dont use tagalog.. =)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow:Locked this isnt a trick...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Fs filtered means code is not working.... if Fs filtered go to date and time properties den set the date that FS is not filtered.... i already tried mine... and it works.... coz FS is filtered the

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:02

[ 10 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy