• ARCHIVES 
  • » I have. =) He/She was impersonating my friend. I was so shocked because he didn't know me. Then I got a message from the real one. He said,'Guys,there's someone impersonating me'. That explained why h

Pages: 1

I have. =) He/She was impersonating my friend. I was so shocked because he didn't know me. Then I got a message from the real one. He said,'Guys,there's someone impersonating me'. That explained why h

gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I have. =) He/She was impersonating my friend. I was so shocked because he didn't know me. Then I got a message from the real one. He said,'Guys,there's someone impersonating me'. That explained why h

I have. =) He/She was impersonating my friend. I was so shocked because he didn't know me. Then I got a message from the real one. He said,'Guys,there's someone impersonating me'. That explained why he didn't know me. Share you're storii if u have. Comments are also appreciated. [Pls close if there's a thread like this already]
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I have. =) He/She was impersonating my friend. I was so shocked because he didn't know me. Then I got a message from the real one. He said,'Guys,there's someone impersonating me'. That explained why h

oh yeah!! some one impersonated me so that he could get money from other tantra gamerz... when i found out, i was so pissed i stomped on his foot hard.. and that was being nice!!
yuwi_MCR
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I have. =) He/She was impersonating my friend. I was so shocked because he didn't know me. Then I got a message from the real one. He said,'Guys,there's someone impersonating me'. That explained why h

Yes,someone impersonated my aunt....they have the same pics...but the name is different
mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhh yess. there are so many pretenders @ FS.. they are = shit :puke:
shemeleiah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha. my friend razel. Her pictures were stolen by a certain KRIZZY. Maybe it's because she's very pretty. haha. heere's her profile (razeL): [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/45532069]RAZEL[/url]
impuissant04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

somebody impersonated me before, I reported it and it has been suspended...after that I never make her life easier...hehe the good thing is I know who she is and she simply can't get away that easy.
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nah.. im not worth impersonating..:lol: and im a unique individual.. no one can impersonate me.. =)
iiieniarroliii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah.. they will always be a poser.. most of my friends encountered it. yeah my friends coz im not woth impersonating
denise-x
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yeah, they are so many posers and impersonators. The best thing to do here if those accounts are spotted are to be reported to the moderators or webmasters of the site. =)
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/755/755765i9j1sctvei.gif[/img] [color=#f0adad]Second term can be POSERS.. Uhmm.. I encountered many of them.. especially they copy the populars..[/color] [img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/755/755765i9j1sctvei.gif[/img][/align]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Nah, impresonators are everywhere. They're like birds. Flying around teh corner. Hahaha. :lol:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Yup, der r many pretenders at FS, txt, and personally also, dey say dat dey'r grls, d truth is she's a gay. :disgust: [/b]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yep he rip my codes including my pics! hehe..But I send him message that if doesn't edit his profile, I'm going to report him.
sakura.nohana
» n00b
1969-12-31

some of my frends in my other accounts emcountered impersonatings...
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes I do :thumbsup:, but hopefully wwe're both friends again now. WEll I encounter him in Friendster.
carlog123
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yes, my wife has a poser on Friendster thats why i joined this site. Can you help me remove this imposter? He is using picture and name of my wife and grab the photos of my baby! He add all of our friends 1 by 1 and saying bad this about us and my family. all of my friends who add him or viewed his FAKE profile, he submit messages and say real mean things about my family. Please help me remove this guy!!! here is is fake profile - http://profiles.friendster.com/121349207 and here is my wifes real profile. http://profiles.friendster.com/60156530. Ill really appreciate if someone could really help me. Thanks.

Last edited by carlog123 (2010-07-07 12:49:38)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I have. =) He/She was impersonating my friend. I was so shocked because he didn't know me. Then I got a message from the real one. He said,'Guys,there's someone impersonating me'. That explained why h

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:21

[ 10 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy