• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]CLiMAX[/b][/align] [quote][i]"Your the one who wake me up in my strangest nightmares. The one i sought and found. The one who brightens my morning even only by thoughts of you.

Pages: 1

[quote][align=center][b]CLiMAX[/b][/align] [quote][i]"Your the one who wake me up in my strangest nightmares. The one i sought and found. The one who brightens my morning even only by thoughts of you.

njblxii
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center][b]CLiMAX[/b][/align] [quote][i]"Your the one who wake me up in my strangest nightmares. The one i sought and found. The one who brightens my morning even only by thoughts of you.

[quote][align=center][b]CLiMAX[/b][/align] [quote][i]"Your the one who wake me up in my strangest nightmares. The one i sought and found. The one who brightens my morning even only by thoughts of you. You are my dream I hope to achieve, your my [b]dream over my rainbow[/b]".[/i][/quote] [/quote] I already wrote the climax to excite evryone. This story is all about [i]Elise[/i] and [b]Jinno[/b]. Bestfriends and [i][b]LOVERS[/b][/i]. [quote][align=center]Main CHARACTERs.[/align] [b]Elise Charlotte Mitchelle[/b]- A typical highschool girl that has the beauty and the brains. She's one of the top students in their school, the Angelo Dela Cruz University. Everyone likes her. A humble and loving classmate/friend. But, something worst will happen to her and ruin her life. [b]Jinno Angeles[/b]- Bestfriend of Elise, [i]"Crush ng Campus". [/i] One of the top student of the same school. Jinno secrectly loved Elise since they are young. Caring and known for his sacrifice to others. :wow:[/quote] [i]Theres some twists. [/i] [i]I feel kinda nervous coz its my frst story. [/i] [b]Hope ye like it.[/b]
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]CLiMAX[/b][/align] [quote][i]"Your the one who wake me up in my strangest nightmares. The one i sought and found. The one who brightens my morning even only by thoughts of you.

[b][quote][align=center]CHAPTER ONE[/align][/b] "Ms. Mitchel!" sigaw ni Mrs. Calderon sakin and i almost fell down my seat . "Yes maam?" "Why are you sleeping in the middle of my class?" Oh no! Nakatulog pala ako. Kahiya!!! :redface: Gawwwwd! Tingin tingin ako sa kanan and kaliwa to see anybody laughing. :paranoid: And wala. I just saw Jinno na tahimik na tinitignan ang impakta naming teacher. "Oh maam! Im so sorry. Im just so tired of my practice of ballet, so sorry maam." =( Hope she'll accept my reason. "Is that a valid reason miss Mitchel? Stand up and answer all problem in the board!" =) Hahaixt! ok rin un na punishment. I stood up, get a chalk and answered. "Tapos na po." Then bumalik ako sa seat ko. Still sleepy. I yawned and then may tumabi sa akin. "Bes, library tayo maya. Basahin ko lang last part ng Goblet of Fire." It was my bestfriend Jinno, een my crush. :redface: We both are addicts of Harry Potter series. Pumayag din naman ako. Everything for you best. [i]Drama?[/i] And so, un na nga. I started to love Jinno simula nung bata pa kami. We are used to be called as soulmates. Sana nga totoo un. We made a promise nung bata pa kami na [i]walang iwanan[/i] and wala nga. We are still together until we reached second year high. Me and Jinno are born in September 17. We are both half irish. My dad is an irish. His mom is an irish. Pero, we are not related noh! We are born in the same hospital in Ireland and both sent here in the Philippines. I repeat, we are not related. Its just coincidence. Or the soulmate thingy. We both are fond of reading books. Pa-intellegent type. :) We have many things in common. And thats the reason why I LOVED HiM. [b]RINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG![/b] "Tara na bes." Jinno said seriously. "Yah. Tara na".[/quote] [quote][b][align=center]Jinno's POV[/align][/b] Yes! Pumayag siya! As we were walking together. We ddnt talk alot. Nahihiya ako. Nooo! Baka naiilang siya sa akin. [i]Sana hndi. Sana hndi. Sana hndi.[/i] Pagkadating namin sa lib. hiniram ko agad ang book the sat. "Errrr---, Elise, I have something for you." Yah! Nasabi ko rin.!! "Whats that?" I get a rectangular box from my pocket and gave it to her. Hiya pa nga ako kaya hndi ako makatingin. :redface: [i]What if she dont like it.?[/i] Pero sure ako na gusto nya yun. "WOW! Parker Ballpen! Thanks best!" She hugged me and kissed me in the cheeks. It was like----- :o HEAVEN! "Uhm! Soulmate slash Bestfriend. Happy anniversary for us." i smiled and hold her hand. "[i]and i love you[/i]"I whispered. "Huh? Anong date ba ngaun? " "Today is August 28." *OUCH! Di nya namalayan? O kinalimutan?!* "OMG!:o!"she shouted. "Ssssssssh!" singgit nung supladang librarian. I pulled her hand when I stand at parang niyayang lumabas. "Labas tayo dito. Impakta un." Lumabas nga kami. It was strange feeling. Very strange feeling. As we walked going outside. I checked my watch. :o 5:05 na! Gawwwwd! Late na![/quote] [quote][b][i][align=center]Elise POV[/align][/i][/b] Yah. It's late na nga. So flattered na bnigyan ako ni Jinno ng ballpen. Haha. =) "Sabay na tayo ha!" "Sure." As we are walking papuntang subdivision. Jinno opened some topics tungkol sa aming past. And suddnly. "Best, Im strting to like someone." *OUCH!* "Sino?" "Ngeee BAWAL!!" :P "Ayy! Ang daya!" "Haha. She's nice and i LOVE her." "Sino nga?" "Maya na ". "Ang daya talaga!" :angry: "She is my ---" "SINO?" "my----- [b][i]bestfriend[/i]"[/b][/quote] [i]Comment kau para malaman ko kung dapat ko pa ipatuloy to.[/i] :D

Last edited by njblxii (2008-08-29 08:13:06)

ashely_pain15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]CLiMAX[/b][/align] [quote][i]"Your the one who wake me up in my strangest nightmares. The one i sought and found. The one who brightens my morning even only by thoughts of you.

waaahh.,..first 2 comment p0h xa first story nyu.. s0o cute.... :thumbsup: ang xaya mgkaroon ng ganyang bestfriend.... gudluck xenyu... i'm waiting for da update...huhuhu.. ipgpa2loy nyu p0h ah...:D

Last edited by ashely_pain15 (2008-08-29 08:37:46)

njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thnks Ashley Pain15. I'll update it tommorow.
jykaaa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Good job sissie. =) Cute ng title. Hehe. I'll wait for the update. :D
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thnx talaga sis jykaaa! I luv yah! Haha! Try try ra ko. Para lingaw. =)
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]Chapter 2[/align][/b] My bestfriend".. What does he means? " Loko ka hah!" Sabay suntok sa balikat. " Haha. Bakit ayaw mo?":D he grinned and stop walking. I can see sparks in his eyes while saying it. I can see he is serious. [i]very serious..[/i] " Bes, wag mo nga akong lokohin. =| Baka itapon kita jan sa kanal." Haha. I know he really hate dirty waters . Haha WEAKNESS. " Cge nga. Try mo. :eh: " " Hehe. Wag ka nga manloko jan. :angry: " " No bes. I love you. Mula pa nung bata pa tayo. Mula pa nung 6 yrs old pa tayo. " =) He grinned fakely and dropped his bag in the ground. So yea. Nung 6 years old pa kami. We are so young that time. Magkatabi kami sa airplane galing Ireland. My dad and his mom sat behind us. " So bes. Ok lang sa akin kung ayaw mo. Atleast ako, nasabi ko and i feel relief. =| " he said softly while squatting in front of me. I grab his arms and pull him up. " Tara bes. Punta tayo mall. Dun tayo usap " *wink* Pumara ako ng jeep and sumakay kami. Magkatabi kaming umupo and I can feel his warmth near me. :O SHOCKED! RED ALERT!! Kiligness to ze bones. My heart beats triple time. And its hard for me to [i][b]breath[/b][/i]. [quote][align=center]Jinno's POV[/align] " She's my---" " Sino?" " My bestfriend" Hooooh! Nasabi ko na rin sa wakas! I feel relief ! Thats what I felt 7 years na kinekeep. And so, I said the thingy thingy and tha.. tha... tha... Pero awkward ang reaction niya. Inaya nya ako mag mall? :| Sira ulo tong c Elise. Sumakay kami ng jeep. Magkatabi kami. I want to hug her. Then suddenly. [align=center][i]I dont know what it is that you've dont to me..... But it coz me to act in such a crazy way..[/i][/align] "Owh! Kanino yun?" Confusing kasi . Pareho kami ng ringtone. :eh: " Akin bes." But she ddnt grab her phone. Just turned the music off. Bumaba kami sa mall then immediately go to our tambayan. Sa Jollibee.. "Jinno, kain tayo. Libre ko." "Aba Elise. Marunong ka pala manlibre?" :D "Marunong noh! :angry: Evrything for you [b]LOVE[/b]." [i]LOVE[/i]? [b]Love[/b]? [i]Love..[/i] " You just said you love ryt?" " Yea." Umupo sya at nagsimula kaming magusap. "Oh! My phone. Ive got message kanina." [quote]aaa_mom Baby, go home early. Jinno's dad is here. Love you.[/quote] "Andun daw sa bahay papa mo." " Ahh. Okk." :D "So ano gawa natin dito?" "Owh yah!, I love you too Jinno. Much much." :redface: "Simula pa nung sa plane." [align=center]FLASHBAK![/align] [i]I still remember her from the plane. We both wearing jumper but she got red ribbon in her hair over her ponytail. " Ahm.. Can I borrow your button? I lost mine. " :cry: baby Elise said. " I dont talk to strangers." "Ngeeek. Weee. Im Elise. And you are?" "Jinno" "So, am I still a stranger?" "No." " Can i borrow now? " :rolleyes: " Here" In that tym. I already experience love and I Love her.[/i][/quote] [quote][align=center][b]Climax for chapter 3[/b][/align] It was a quiet talk but Jinno hugged my back and said. [i]"You ddnt leave me. You never broke me. I never knew it."[/i][/quote]

Last edited by njblxii (2008-08-30 04:13:46)

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^cztah plzs. avoid double poxting!., if u wanna add sumthing in ur post.. juzz edit it.. kk??. dunn do it agen.. if yall do it agen cztah em going 2 report this thread 2 the mods. okie??? xoo dunn do it agen. tke cre!., obey the rulzs kk? ~juliene~
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

waaaaaaaaaah! so nice and kilig!!! next chap pls!!
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=akuzet16]^cztah plzs. avoid double poxting!., if u wanna add sumthing in ur post.. juzz edit it.. kk??. dunn do it agen.. if yall do it agen cztah em going 2 report this thread 2 the mods. okie??? xoo dunn do it agen. tke cre!., obey the rulzs kk? ~juliene~[/quote] Oh! Okey! Sori sis. :cry:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]CLiMAX[/b][/align] [quote][i]"Your the one who wake me up in my strangest nightmares. The one i sought and found. The one who brightens my morning even only by thoughts of you.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:44

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy