• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi to all. You can call me Jo. I'm compiling all my graphics in this thread for easier browsing, and each signature here is free to use. You can use them in your profiles, too--just leave a post here.

Pages: 123

Hi to all. You can call me Jo. I'm compiling all my graphics in this thread for easier browsing, and each signature here is free to use. You can use them in your profiles, too--just leave a post here.

xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hi to all. You can call me Jo. I'm compiling all my graphics in this thread for easier browsing, and each signature here is free to use. You can use them in your profiles, too--just leave a post here.

whee sis~! i like those siggies u made. especially for d categories anime and the first one. *i forgot it* keep `em up! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by xPEPPERMINTx (2008-09-10 09:37:38)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Hi to all. You can call me Jo. I'm compiling all my graphics in this thread for easier browsing, and each signature here is free to use. You can use them in your profiles, too--just leave a post here.

~Really loev yer works,sis! nice job sis joebz. =):thumbsup: Loev them much. :D :wow:
Shin-hime03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]WOW!![/b] you are really amazing! I want to use them all.. nyaa!~ hahaha!! wish I could.. but I bet the one with [b]Misamisa[/b] is the cutest and best! :D hahaha!! keep on making good siggies! ;)
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Thank you :D (and wow, that was posted in.. September last year? haha.) Uh. Just reviving the page XD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi to all. You can call me Jo. I'm compiling all my graphics in this thread for easier browsing, and each signature here is free to use. You can use them in your profiles, too--just leave a post here.

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:59

[ 9 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy