• ARCHIVES 
  • » :)Chapter 1: The Start.... [[Alarm clock rings:clock:]] Justin: Its the 1st day of school... yawn.. Melanie:wake up!! Justin: okey!! [[takes a shower and wears his uniform]] Melanie: Lets go na!:)

Pages: 12

:)Chapter 1: The Start.... [[Alarm clock rings:clock:]] Justin: Its the 1st day of school... yawn.. Melanie:wake up!! Justin: okey!! [[takes a shower and wears his uniform]] Melanie: Lets go na!:)

henzorvincent510
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:)Chapter 1: The Start.... [[Alarm clock rings:clock:]] Justin: Its the 1st day of school... yawn.. Melanie:wake up!! Justin: okey!! [[takes a shower and wears his uniform]] Melanie: Lets go na!:)

:)Chapter 1: The Start.... [[Alarm clock rings:clock:]] Justin: Its the 1st day of school... yawn.. Melanie:wake up!! Justin: okey!! [[takes a shower and wears his uniform]] Melanie: Lets go na!:) Justin: Okey Justin & Melanie: Bye Mom and dad!! Mom and dad: Bye!:) [[goes to the car]] Justin: hai naku! Inaantok paako!! Melanie: wag ka na matulog Justin: okey!! can you put my diary in my bag??? Melanie: Okey... Youre still in Munich campus Justin: okey...=) Melanie: were here! Justin: finally! Melanie & Justin: Bye!!:| [[goes out of the car]] Justin: I wish im with my old classmates and with my crush...:) [[Sean butts in]] Sean: hey! Justin!! Justin: Whats up!! What section are you?? Sean: 5-Righteousness Justin: okey! lets check mine! Sean: ok! [[Justin bumps on Sam]] Sam: Hey! Whatch your way!:angry: Justin: okey??? whats with her today?? Sam: [[he didnt fight back???]] Justin: hi ms.Avic!! Whats my section??? Ms.avic: 5-Righteousness. Sean:yes!! Justin:yes!! Justin: Lets check sams section.... WHAT also 5-Righteousness!! ohhh okey...=| ms.Avic: its time to go up!! [[everybody went up except Justin and Sam]] Sam: My bags so heavy!! Justin: here, let me help you...:) Sam: ok.... [[this is not like him at all, maybe hes pretending]] Sam: thanks.. how about your bag??:question: Justin: ill get it later.. Sam: ok..... [[upstairs]] [[justin went downstairs to get his bag]] Justin: where are the other girls??:question: Sean: there they are Cassandra, Vanessa, Sam and France Justin:and theres Raymark Sean: ill go to Raymark Justin: ill go to the girls Justin: hey! look guys or gals?:D Girls: why are you talking to us?? Justin: Just wanted to say sorry for last year... Girls: its ok! Justin: where are the other boys and girls??:question: France: IDK... Justin: okey so bye!... Girls: bye... [[Sam pulls his hair]] Justin: OUCHHH!! [[he was suppose to fight back but didnt]] Sam: hes not like that!! he fights back all of the time!!:o France: maybe he really changed.... Cassandra & Vanessa: yah!!:D=) Sam:yah.. *whispers* [[staring blankly]] France Sam!! Sam: Huh!!:o Girls: what happened to you???:question: Sam: nothing..=| -End of chapter 1- Its so hard to make like this!!! anyways its ugly dont read it :P!!

Last edited by henzorvincent510 (2008-08-29 11:50:45)

velvet611
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :)Chapter 1: The Start.... [[Alarm clock rings:clock:]] Justin: Its the 1st day of school... yawn.. Melanie:wake up!! Justin: okey!! [[takes a shower and wears his uniform]] Melanie: Lets go na!:)

you tell us not to readt it at the end of the story?!
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :)Chapter 1: The Start.... [[Alarm clock rings:clock:]] Justin: Its the 1st day of school... yawn.. Melanie:wake up!! Justin: okey!! [[takes a shower and wears his uniform]] Melanie: Lets go na!:)

Nice!!! Whos those characters! Well continue your story kk? :D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

haii der... hehe. nyc story. but em still confused of ur characterzs. i think u should post the description of the characters at the top.. lolx. okie.okie. continue this one kk? ~juliene~

Last edited by akuzet16 (2008-08-29 21:38:31)

gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

heiya! nice storii. =) be waitin for chap. 2.
henzorvincent510
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks for reading the story everyone! hope you like the next story!! A new girl is introduced here but only once.... she might be in the next Chapter.. ooki Chapter 2: The Suitor makes a move..... [[in hte cafeteria]] Justin: my hair still hurts...:( Sean: why?? Raymark: is it because of sam????:question: Justin: Yes... Sean: ok Justin: what section are you Raymark??? Raymark: 5-Righteousness Justin & Sean: Yes! youre with us! Raymark: yes! Guess who our teacher is.... Sean: i know it. its ms. Maylyn Calansingin:P Raymark: How did you know??? Sean: The paper of the section is behind you Raymark!.. Raymark: oh yah!:lol: Justin: so Raymark whos your crush??? Raymark: promise dont tell... Justin & Sean: ok! Raymark: Its Cassandra.... Im gonna court her today and she will be my future wife!! Justin: Snap out of it! How about yours Sean?? Sean: its Emerald.... Justin & Raymark: ok! Sean: whos yours Justin??? Justin: its ummmmm.... [[Bell Rings]] ms.Maylyn: line up everybody! *whistles* [[everybody lined up]] ms.Maylyn: 5-Righteousness go with me! 5-Righteousness: yes maam! *giggles* [[goes to the classroom]] ms.Maylyn: meet your co-adviser ms.Apple. Shes gonna be with you the whole hr. ok... [[ms.Maylyn leaves]] ms.Apple: were gonna play a get-to-know game... [[explains the instructions]] ms.Apple: 1st ball goes to Adrianna! [[Adrianna throws the ball at Damin]] Adrianna: what color is you panty! 5-Righteousness: *laughs*:lol::lol: ms.Apple: Adrianna! ask another question! Adrianna: ok! [this is such a boring game:rolleyes::disgust:] ummmm.... whats your last name??? Damin: Choi [[after doing it for 3 hours:lol:]] [[Bell rings]] Sam: so Cassandra! whos your crush Cassandra: promise you wont tell! Sam: ok! Cassandra: its Raymark! Sam:ok! Cassandra: I wish he will court me today.... and he'll be my husband.... and we'll live happily ever after..... [[Justin interrupts]] Justin: wait here! [[Sean & Justin pushes Raymark to Cassandra Raymark: ummm... heres a gift:gift::rose: ummmm... can you be my girlfriend???:/ Cassandra: YES!!!!:) [hugs Raymark] Justin, Sean & Sam: uyyyyy!!!! Cassandra: stop! promise dont tell anyone about this ok!! Justin, Sean & Sam: Ok!! [[Vanessa and France comes]] Vanessa: what happened here??? Sam: you know what happened Raymark................................... Will Sam tell the secret or keep it to herself??? Will she?, will she?, will she?? Find out in the next Chapter
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I Like it!!! Very good! :thumbsup:
brokenheart97
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hnezor very good I want more chapters
velvet611
» n00b
1969-12-31

kakainis ka i have to continue mine so you'll continue yours!?
rosebell aloy
» n00b
1969-12-31

:lol:egftseyhfgrbhtrhy
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow nice story i like it!!!
velvet611
» n00b
1969-12-31

huyy post ur chapter 3.
henzorvincent510
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx 4 all the people hu like it!! hope you like this too... but it not that long.. because of someone, she didnt continue yet the part two so i wont also... its just part 1 :) sorry it took so long to make chapter 3... :)) Chapter 3- Why my friend laughed!! Cassandra whispered to Justin Cassandra: go and tell her to not tell it!!! Justin: okey... Justin runs to Sam and he trips... BOOM!! they stare at each other.... their hearts beat faster.... Justin: really sorri.... btw dont tell vanessa and france ant the you know what * whispers* Sam: okey.... sorri too... They both stood up and fixed their clothes... Sam walks to Cassandra and says sorri... Cassandra: it ok!! i know u didnt mean it you were just excited.. :) Sam: tnx 4 understanding:) they both hug each other vanessa: woah!! what just happened??? did i get a blackout or something??? france: what were you gonna tell us??? LAUGHS SO HARD!! Sam: Nothing it was just something u dont have to know France: okey! LAUGHS!! everyone: france y r u laghing!!! france: its because.... [[bell rings]] france: ill tell you all later... LAUGHS SO HARD THAT HER EYEBALLS POPPED OUT AND HER HEAD BLEW UP!!!! [JJ] everyone: okey!! this is just part 2 im gonna make mine maybe tom or some other day okey!!!
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its so short!! :lol: anyways i dont like one part :doubt: well gud luck! :D
velvet611
» n00b
1969-12-31

i posted chappie 6 part 2 na.
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Henzor post your part 2 im gonna post my chapter 23 kk so gud luck i love your story but i dnt like 2 characters anyways its just a story it can never happen! :) gud luck! :)
aikamerino320
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ang ganda pala eh... :thumbsup: Ang Ganda!Chapter 4 na man!
henzorvincent510
» n00b
1969-12-31

Chapter 3 part 2 and chapter 4: brokenhearted [[classroom]] sam: huy france! bakit ka tumawa??? france: because.... ms.aumentado: samantha and francheska stop talking there is a ryt time and place for dat! sam, france: yes miss!! [[bell rings]] ms aumentado: class dismissed... [[cafeteria]] justin: hey martin!! [new] martin: hey!! justin: so watcha doin??? martin: im just admiring ruby... [sighs] oh! what did i say?!?!?! justin: you like Ruby??!?!?! uyyyyy..... martin: imma court her today!!! can you help me justin: how?? *whispers* ruby: whats this!?!?! :rose::gift: <">Ruby: who could dis be?!?!?! [[she went to the outdoor playground]] ruby: there are so many boys!!! ill just w8 4 him.... [[after 1 hour and 30 mins everyone left except 4 2 of dem]] martin: hello??? anyone here???? ruby: im here??? im w8ing 4 some1.... martin:ur secret admirer? ruby: yes!! how'd u know??? martin: cause im him.... [[ruby was shocked]] martin: can i court you??? ruby: uhmmmmm..... ill have to think about it tom ill tell you ha... martin: okey.... [[lobby]] sam and justin: hey tell us why u laughed!!! france: because miguels head was in the toilet he 4got to close the door and when he came out hes head was so wwet!! sam and justin: thats it!!! anyways its funny [[in there mind its not funny at all]] sam and justin: hehehe....:| [[Francheska Calara]] france: im paged... bye!! sam and justin: bye... justin: so.... hi?? sam: hello justin: ill tell you something about... [[Samantha Delica]] sam: sorri im paged tom nalang okey justin: nah! im not gonna tell u nalang... sam: okey... [[what was he gonna say??]] [[next day]] martin: so whats ur answer??? ruby: uhmmmm... martin: hey ruby?!?!!?!?! ruby: yes? martin: yes i have a gf!!! ruby: no im sorri but i have to say no.... martin: :cry: what will happen to him now?? find out in the next chapter...

Last edited by henzorvincent510 (2008-09-12 08:08:40)

Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Nice Chapter!!!! Love it!!!
brokenheart97
» n00b
1969-12-31

kawawa ang bata :crybaby: wow
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :)Chapter 1: The Start.... [[Alarm clock rings:clock:]] Justin: Its the 1st day of school... yawn.. Melanie:wake up!! Justin: okey!! [[takes a shower and wears his uniform]] Melanie: Lets go na!:)

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:21

[ 10 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy