• ARCHIVES 
  • » I think of giving a rank for a member who is really helpful, not just a repu, but a rank also for reward.......... Like for the best CSS maker - Smexy CSS Queen For being the Most helpful - Most Help

Pages: 12

I think of giving a rank for a member who is really helpful, not just a repu, but a rank also for reward.......... Like for the best CSS maker - Smexy CSS Queen For being the Most helpful - Most Help

tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I think of giving a rank for a member who is really helpful, not just a repu, but a rank also for reward.......... Like for the best CSS maker - Smexy CSS Queen For being the Most helpful - Most Help

I think of giving a rank for a member who is really helpful, not just a repu, but a rank also for reward.......... Like for the best CSS maker - Smexy CSS Queen For being the Most helpful - Most Helpful.. [i]if you think this is nonsense you can close this..[/i]
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: I think of giving a rank for a member who is really helpful, not just a repu, but a rank also for reward.......... Like for the best CSS maker - Smexy CSS Queen For being the Most helpful - Most Help

i think that'll be good but maybe if they were given that reward, they might abuse it. maybe let's say, give that rank reward just for a month.. right?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I think of giving a rank for a member who is really helpful, not just a repu, but a rank also for reward.......... Like for the best CSS maker - Smexy CSS Queen For being the Most helpful - Most Help

[quote=imdemoprincess]i think that'll be good but maybe if they were given that reward, they might abuse it.[/quote] abuse it?how? [quote=imdemoprincess]maybe let's say, give that rank reward just for a month.. right?[/quote] erm, why would you give that for a month only? it's not like the monthly top ten,etc..it must be until he stops helping.hehe :D it's a good idea because i always see the same persons lurking at the help section and shares their knowledge to those who are in need. Most helpful?hm...how about, good samaritan? wahaha.. :lol:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nah.. chosing that person wud b so subjective.... coz it depends on wat field, hu d subject is, and the one that is being helped, the way the person is helped.. its like judging attitude... :retard:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: there are people who helps via PM, some via the help thread in the FH section.. others in the regional board. it's hard to give the rank. and people who are really helpful do not aim for popularity, or something in return.. they just simply want to Help. *:ninja: seeing lots of reputation issue at some grafix threads :penguin:
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yah theres a lot of helper, here it all depends on a area of knowledge. [b]is giving codes in t & t also considered a help?[/b]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

To be helpful is not to be the best. Ranks annoyed me sometimes due to the fact that they feel they are the best hahaha -- am I right?
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

if you are really a helpful person,. you dont wait for gifts or sumthing,. well i believe everyone here are already helpful members,. :eh: members here are helful in different ways,.. i think its enough that we have our rank here teh way it is.. its fine for me... **well thats only my opinion,. ^___^ v :)

Last edited by jheneko (2008-08-31 01:28:07)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

In my views, being helpful cannot be ranked. It's just like saying "helping in return". And besides, as much as possible, helps that are less-noticed are much better. I'm sure that we have lots of members that are truly helpful in many ways, it maybe a direct help to a member, or an indirect ('unnoticed") help to the boards itself. Being a good member is already a big help to our community. Furthermore, let me share this to all (a little bit off-topic), but worth reading: [quote][b]A LITTLE HELP AT THE RIGHT TIME, IS A LOT BETTER THAN A LOT OF HELP AT THE WRONG TIME[/b]!=)[/quote] @Topic: I cannot agree to this suggestion. Let's just all be "helpful" as much we can, with or without "rank". God bless us all, Kuya Jie

Last edited by jieduck (2008-08-31 05:13:21)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: If you really want to help someone or any other member, well i guess theres no need to ask for a rank,reputation or something..if it really comes in your heart...
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just give them a [i]POSITIVE[/i] repu. We don't help for ranks. So unlikely.
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Well, Thank You For all your wonderful and appreciative suggestions!
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nice concept, but I agree with some of the others. No need for a rank for being helpful. Just [i]be[/i] helpful and that is reward enough. My opinion. =)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@Kuya jieduck, your quote was so powerful:) I like it indeed:)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ReverzerO]@Kuya jieduck, your quote was so powerful:) I like it indeed:)[/quote] Thanks a lot for noticing it. I hope that others will "notice" it also, and apply it in reality. God bless and kind regards, Kuya Jie
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Lolx... this is a gud suggestion... to avoid competence... in here .I just, noticed that its abt repu system. But, lets js wait 4 the mod's kickbak...[/b]
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no because u can see how helpful a person is by looking at the REPUS.. =) Anyways, a rank is not needed because many will get it because this is a forum and everyone help each other here.. =)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

For me, if that member really wants to help. Then this kind of rank is nothing, absolutely nothing. Just my opinion. :D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jamessss:b]Then this kind of rank is nothing, absolutely nothing. Just my opinion.[/quote] I agree..rank and even reps mean nothing for someone that really wants to help others. In fact at times I hate the rank SuperFriendster, many think I must have all the answers when in fact I know very little compared to many members of the forum. Sure I can share what I know or can locate the answer for them but the rank can be misleading =)

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-09-05 21:13:25)

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I think what Ftalk is about is helping each other out because we're supposed to be a "family" & there is no such thing as most helpful when there are different ways of helping: [quote=meng.o3]there are people who helps via PM, some via the help thread in the FH section.. others in the regional board.[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I think of giving a rank for a member who is really helpful, not just a repu, but a rank also for reward.......... Like for the best CSS maker - Smexy CSS Queen For being the Most helpful - Most Help

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:52

[ 10 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy