• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello yall kinda new here hopes that i could be friends with you all w/ all your respect, Thank You :thumbsup:

Pages: 1

Hello yall kinda new here hopes that i could be friends with you all w/ all your respect, Thank You :thumbsup:

Fried Rice
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hello yall kinda new here hopes that i could be friends with you all w/ all your respect, Thank You :thumbsup:

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Hello yall kinda new here hopes that i could be friends with you all w/ all your respect, Thank You :thumbsup:

:arrow: [b] hi there Fried Rice.. ! Welcome to friendster talk. browse around and enjoy. See you in other threads :cool: [/b]
iNusZenTe_uno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hello yall kinda new here hopes that i could be friends with you all w/ all your respect, Thank You :thumbsup:

welcome enjoy ur stay :ninja:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Welcome Fried Rice, nice name. =|
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hey [b]Fried Rice[/b] . . . welcomeee and enjoy postingg. . .!! P.S : post as many as u can!! =) [i]see u around..[/i]
mikodeleon
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome and enjoy ur stay here! :thumbsup: see u around :D :D
glamour
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Fried Rice]Hello yall kinda new here hopes that i could be friends with you all w/ all your respect, Thank You :thumbsup:[/quote] [b]Welcome and Enjoy the Forum![/b]
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Enjoy posting! Welcome!! =|
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello,,happy posting! nice name,,fried rice,,, ^^
OuToFReAcH
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Fried Rice]Hello yall kinda new here hopes that i could be friends with you all w/ all your respect, Thank You :thumbsup:[/quote] hi thre! dont worry, all of us here are friendly! welcum... P.S. nice nick, ma fave stuff during breakfast! :lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi there! welcome, have fun and enjoy... and goodluck posting :D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi there..enjoy posting..welcum..
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Welcome welcome!!! :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello yall kinda new here hopes that i could be friends with you all w/ all your respect, Thank You :thumbsup:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:54

[ 10 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy