• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]~ I'll Be Fine ~[/b] By: ♥brains&beauty♥ / Joanna [spoiler]Hey Guys! It's me again. :D Since all of you have been tuning on my story, I decided to post my best poem. :eh

Pages: 12

[align=center][b]~ I'll Be Fine ~[/b] By: ♥brains&beauty♥ / Joanna [spoiler]Hey Guys! It's me again. :D Since all of you have been tuning on my story, I decided to post my best poem. :eh

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]~ I'll Be Fine ~[/b] By: ♥brains&beauty♥ / Joanna [spoiler]Hey Guys! It's me again. :D Since all of you have been tuning on my story, I decided to post my best poem. :eh

[align=center][b]~ I'll Be Fine ~[/b] By: ♥brains&beauty♥ / Joanna [spoiler]Hey Guys! It's me again. :D Since all of you have been tuning on my story, I decided to post my best poem. :eh: Hope you guys like it! =) :thumbsup:[/spoiler] [i][quote][b]I.[/b] I love you so much, I can't let go Before you leave, I want you to know How important and special you are to me [b]II.[/b] You were always there, you never left The card that you gave me, I still kept Though I know that you will never be with me [b]III.[/b] I'm still waiting for the right guy to come I'm still praying and hoping you'll be mine Even though I know you love another girl I'll just have to keep on going, I'll be fine [b]IV.[/b] No matter how hard it is, I will try My best to forget you even if I know that here, deep inside, I just can't let go [b] V.[/b] It hurts to see you holding hands with her I keep on thinking, "When will be my turn?" My turn to show you what kind of girl I am [b]VI.[/b] But I guess there will never come a day When finally you'd actually say, "I love you" to me, though I know it's not true I know, I'll be fine, I'll try to, for you...[/quote] [/i] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ So guys, what do you think? ;) Comments/Critics are highly appreciated! :D :thumbsup:[/align]

Last edited by ♥brains&beauty♥ (2008-08-30 04:31:48)

njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]~ I'll Be Fine ~[/b] By: ♥brains&beauty♥ / Joanna [spoiler]Hey Guys! It's me again. :D Since all of you have been tuning on my story, I decided to post my best poem. :eh

I Ouches me. Tamaan akooo! :O
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]~ I'll Be Fine ~[/b] By: ♥brains&beauty♥ / Joanna [spoiler]Hey Guys! It's me again. :D Since all of you have been tuning on my story, I decided to post my best poem. :eh

nyc poem.. by the way. im new here.. hehe.. let's be friends.. xD
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

awwwww... nice poem you have there sis.. :D it seems that you're really inspired? :)
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=njblxii]I Ouches me. Tamaan akooo! :O[/quote] Thanks for comment sis. :D It's nice to know I've posted something that brings out people's emotions. :) [quote=dess29]nyc poem.. by the way. im new here.. hehe.. let's be friends.. xD[/quote] Thanks sis. Sure, we can be friends. =) [quote=yunish]awwwww... nice poem you have there sis.. :D it seems that you're really inspired? :)[/quote] Yup, I sure am. Haha... :P Thanks sis.
asukal_rienee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

awwwwxh! it really hurts! but i don't think if i'll be fine! anyway! i love iur poem! it's really nice! yeah ur inspired! :D
kay23
» n00b
1969-12-31

that was nice..~sniff~
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice poem!.. :thumbsup: lhab iit.. :wow: +repu for ur poem.. hehe.. :D
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice poem sis.! cute.. :D
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice poem bestie! God bless! Good job! :D
Bubbly44
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=) nice one:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Nice poem.. But somehow, [i]tinamaan ako dun.[/i]
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Wow, thanks for the comments guys. :D
Free-friendster.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

Wow.. Great... Nice Article.. ;)
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

woa. :o ye very talented sis joanna. i rili lubb yer story, lays, && now, this. gud job! i love this poem! :D :D :D
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Wow Joanna ...your so good Your the best!!! Your so talented!!! Very good!! :) :D Check my story !!!
_hOnNeY-cHaN_
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice poem sis!=)=) so may i ask...did it really happened in ur personals life?
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Free-friendster.com]Wow.. Great... Nice Article.. ;)[/quote] Thanks! I hope I see you posting yours here... :) [quote=yna_16]woa. :o ye very talented sis joanna. i rili lubb yer story, lays, && now, this. gud job! i love this poem! :D :D :D[/quote] Thanks sis! Well, I'm not that talented... :lol: [quote=Sunshine0918]Wow Joanna ...your so good Your the best!!! Your so talented!!! Very good!! :) :D Check my story !!![/quote] Thanks Bestie! I did. Chap. 22, am I right? [quote=_hOnNeY-cHaN_]nice poem sis!=)=) so may i ask...did it really happened in ur personals life?[/quote] Thanks sis. Yeah, it did. I just needed to learn [i]how to let go[/i], so I wrote this poem. =)
kikay-in-pink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i really liked the poem.. it also hurts me.. it speaks to me.. thanks for sharing
reehna2008
» n00b
1969-12-31

you'll learn how to let go..keep movin. i lurve this.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]~ I'll Be Fine ~[/b] By: ♥brains&beauty♥ / Joanna [spoiler]Hey Guys! It's me again. :D Since all of you have been tuning on my story, I decided to post my best poem. :eh

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:34

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy