• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Where are you?? Here I am alone and the silence is deafening My musing drifted to that day when you closed your eyes.. and no longer opened them.. When your heart ceased and your words

Pages: 1

[align=center]Where are you?? Here I am alone and the silence is deafening My musing drifted to that day when you closed your eyes.. and no longer opened them.. When your heart ceased and your words

kay23
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]Where are you?? Here I am alone and the silence is deafening My musing drifted to that day when you closed your eyes.. and no longer opened them.. When your heart ceased and your words

[align=center]Where are you?? Here I am alone and the silence is deafening My musing drifted to that day when you closed your eyes.. and no longer opened them.. When your heart ceased and your words I can no longer hear again. Where are yOu? Why have you gone to the place I can never follow? No longer shall I feel your whiskery kiss and your tight embrace No longer shall see your confused look and your happy face No longer shall I hear your sermons and your bellowing laugh Where are you? Why have you left me in this world I cannot bear to face alone?[/align]:crybaby: [align=center]what do you think?? [/align]

Last edited by kay23 (2008-08-30 05:08:34)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Where are you?? Here I am alone and the silence is deafening My musing drifted to that day when you closed your eyes.. and no longer opened them.. When your heart ceased and your words

That was great kay! :thumbsup::) I didn't know you're soo poetic..
kay23
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Where are you?? Here I am alone and the silence is deafening My musing drifted to that day when you closed your eyes.. and no longer opened them.. When your heart ceased and your words

i'm not but thanks anyway..:lol:
Bubbly44
» FTalker
1969-12-31

two thumbs up para sa akin... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: .....ai five pala
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Where are you?? Here I am alone and the silence is deafening My musing drifted to that day when you closed your eyes.. and no longer opened them.. When your heart ceased and your words

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:57

[ 10 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy