• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]i hope you like it[/b] this layout inspired by the music genre , electronica. yeah! back to the 80's [quote][b]Featured[/b] :arrow: Flash Navigation :arrow: Time and Calendar :arrow: Yahoo Search

Pages: 1

[b]i hope you like it[/b] this layout inspired by the music genre , electronica. yeah! back to the 80's [quote][b]Featured[/b] :arrow: Flash Navigation :arrow: Time and Calendar :arrow: Yahoo Search

maling_boys
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]i hope you like it[/b] this layout inspired by the music genre , electronica. yeah! back to the 80's [quote][b]Featured[/b] :arrow: Flash Navigation :arrow: Time and Calendar :arrow: Yahoo Search

[b]i hope you like it[/b] this layout inspired by the music genre , electronica. yeah! back to the 80's [quote][b]Featured[/b] :arrow: Flash Navigation :arrow: Time and Calendar :arrow: Yahoo Search :arrow: Flash Design :arrow: Music[/quote] [spoiler][img]http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/14/75/63955741/1_522391179l.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [b]Live preview[/b] [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/8676122[/url]

This part is set to private. Guests and Newbies are not allowed to view it.

[quote][b]Credit[/b] :arrow: exofire.net :arrow: Yahoo engine :arrow: Sonic[/quote] [spoiler]Don't forget Give me Repu[/spoiler]

Last edited by maling_boys (2009-02-19 02:18:50)

malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]i hope you like it[/b] this layout inspired by the music genre , electronica. yeah! back to the 80's [quote][b]Featured[/b] :arrow: Flash Navigation :arrow: Time and Calendar :arrow: Yahoo Search

nice lay! :wow: kip it up! :thumbsup:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]i hope you like it[/b] this layout inspired by the music genre , electronica. yeah! back to the 80's [quote][b]Featured[/b] :arrow: Flash Navigation :arrow: Time and Calendar :arrow: Yahoo Search

whoaaaaaaaaa...i lab your layout! nice color combinations,and looks organized too.. =)
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice layyie bro.! make some more XD
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Moved to JS Subforum[/b]
Freeya
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

topick this report this is rip this :arrow: [url=http://theftalk.com/p1204990-2008-06-17-18%3A42%3A45.html#p1204990][b]clik now[/b][/url]
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b]edited[/b] sooooooooooo. . this is rip ?? =|

Last edited by lollipop_gila (2008-12-03 08:41:04)

Freeya
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

> lollipop_gila yes thi is rip =( [spoiler]orang indo juga yah :lol:[/spoiler]
jannahmataray
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oooh, i love it! very well organized.. keep it up!
muska
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

keep it up!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
robin182
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

rip.. rip... rip.... this is rip.. hhmmm....
-retired-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ripped?? wtfun!
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice one.., super nice.., keep sharing..
junilstyle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

w0w nice lay.... thanks for sharin dude...!!!
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice lay !! make moreee =)
radhit_nda
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

keep sharing good job for you :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice 1.. so cool.. ^_^ nice color. may i ask something.. where can i put the code?? ^^ tnx
MUSICisLOVE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow. Nice and clean. Very cool layout.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]i hope you like it[/b] this layout inspired by the music genre , electronica. yeah! back to the 80's [quote][b]Featured[/b] :arrow: Flash Navigation :arrow: Time and Calendar :arrow: Yahoo Search

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:46

[ 10 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy