• ARCHIVES 
  • » part 2 The following are codes / pattern for making a show and hide lays Just pls try to play with those Please be reminded not because codes are editable u may claim it yours [color=red]all im aski

Pages: 123

part 2 The following are codes / pattern for making a show and hide lays Just pls try to play with those Please be reminded not because codes are editable u may claim it yours [color=red]all im aski

rapidoh
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: part 2 The following are codes / pattern for making a show and hide lays Just pls try to play with those Please be reminded not because codes are editable u may claim it yours [color=red]all im aski

nice hehehe.. :drool:
glenda.IV
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: part 2 The following are codes / pattern for making a show and hide lays Just pls try to play with those Please be reminded not because codes are editable u may claim it yours [color=red]all im aski

ang hrap gmmit nang friendstertalk!! asar .. :(
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

coool tutorial. i'm gonna try this one. hope i can do it. :D
samtampus012
» n00b
1969-12-31

NiCe ! I dont understand it just yet .. but i will study this! HeHe...
pauster01
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool .. super lab.lab ;)
eecmahj
» n00b
1969-12-31

2ruaN NYOH NGAH POH KOH GUMAWA...HAHAHA[align=center][/align][spoiler][/spoiler][url][/url][img][/img]
dollsize
» n00b
1969-12-31

kewl.:thumbsup: I'll try this one out. Thanks po. ;)
meandme
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you for the infos..
javilisnemoya2007
» FTalker
1969-12-31

geez this is a little complicated but i will try to play with it ASAP...hope i can follow it....:wallbash: thanks for sharing....:thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=PUPPY]hi..pow!!can i ask how to make a media box profile?!and how to make a links of ,MY PICTURES,ADD ME,MESSAGE,AND COMMENT ME..plz pow..tnx..tc")[/quote] This is not the correct thread for ur post..please post any request for help in the Help thread =) [b]Topic Reported[/b]

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-11-27 09:59:09)

m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

err..i`m new here..how to do that?..i dun get it..:retard:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=m4ndz9]err..i`m new here..how to do that?..[/quote] You need to make sure you have an external js file and it helps to read the different tutorials. [url]http://theftalk.com/t42823-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D-%28Geocities%29.html[/url]
csummer_29
» n00b
1969-12-31

how should i hide the testimonial or comment bOx??
xyayx
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmm.. if you don't mind, how can i add some mp3 player inspite of the friendster logo? :question: thank you. :D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=csummer_29]how should i hide the testimonial or comment bOx??[/quote] Check this link for hide codes..[url]http://theftalk.com/t10469-Compilation-Hide-Codes-%28CSS-Codes%29.html[/url]
kyo_shiro_mibu
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice tutz thnx for sharing
glamgurl111
» n00b
1969-12-31

im just newbie here !..... cnt really understand it:(...pls gve me the codes and pls tell where will i paste it in my fs.. tnx
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » part 2 The following are codes / pattern for making a show and hide lays Just pls try to play with those Please be reminded not because codes are editable u may claim it yours [color=red]all im aski

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:43

[ 9 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy