• ARCHIVES 
  • » find out if it's true.. ►CANCER - HARD TO CATCH THEIR HEART (6/22-7/22) Trustworthy. Attractive. Great kisser. One of a kind. Loves being In long- term relationships, if you can actually get the

Pages: 12

find out if it's true.. ►CANCER - HARD TO CATCH THEIR HEART (6/22-7/22) Trustworthy. Attractive. Great kisser. One of a kind. Loves being In long- term relationships, if you can actually get the

bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: find out if it's true.. ►CANCER - HARD TO CATCH THEIR HEART (6/22-7/22) Trustworthy. Attractive. Great kisser. One of a kind. Loves being In long- term relationships, if you can actually get the

►GEMINI--HARD TO LOVE (5/21-6/21) Outgoing. Lovable. Spontaneous. Not one to mess with. Funny. Excellent kisser. EXTREMELY adorable. Good personalities. Loves relationships. Addictive. Loud. Thats true! :D
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: find out if it's true.. ►CANCER - HARD TO CATCH THEIR HEART (6/22-7/22) Trustworthy. Attractive. Great kisser. One of a kind. Loves being In long- term relationships, if you can actually get the

[quote=vkg19error]►CAPRICORN - THE SEXY ONE (12/22-1/19) Dominant in relationships. Someone loves them right now. Always Wants the last word.Rare to find. Caring. Smart. Sweet. Loud. Loyal. Beautiful. Goofy. Easy to talk to. Everything you ever wanted. Easy to please.Loves to smile.Beautiful laugh.Patient.Amazing in the you know where..!!! Bit of naughty.The one and only.[/quote] haha..nice.. :lol:
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

capricorn - amazing in .. :D:D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]ARIES - THE PLAYER (3/21-4/19) Nice. Love is one of a kind. [b]Great listeners[/b] Very Good in bed...(hahaha)Lover not a fighter, but will still knock you out. [b]Trustworthy[/b]. Always happy. Loud. Talkative. Outgoing [b]VERY FORGIVING[/b]. Loves to make out. Has a beautiful smile. [b]Generous[/b]. Strong. THE MOST IRRESISTIBLE.[/quote] The bolded ones are true. that's all.. well, i don't really believe 100% in these things. ;)
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]►LEO - THE SEX MANIAC (7/23-8/22) Very talkative. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, Fun and SEXY. Have own unique appeal. Irresistible. Most caring person you'll ever meet! however not the kind of person you wanna mess with...they will kick your ass... u might end up crying...[/b] wat?..no way!..i'm not a sex maniac...:rolleyes:
airu-shou
» n00b
1969-12-31

where's sagitarius ? :O
chrysta may
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=vkg19error]►GEMINI--HARD TO LOVE (5/21-6/21) Outgoing. Lovable. Spontaneous. Not one to mess with. Funny. Excellent kisser. EXTREMELY adorable. Good personalities. Loves relationships. Addictive. Loud.[/quote] haha .. some of it! nce topic sis!
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

haha!!!.. i am a [b]SEX[/b] [b]MANIAC[/b]!!:lol::lol::lol:
em3628
» n00b
1969-12-31

cancer woooh!!!
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]Scorpio[/i] - The Virgin (10/23-11/21) Loves being in long relationships. Likes to give a good fight for what they want. Extremely outgoing. Loves to help people in times of need. Best kisser. Good personality. Stubborn. A caring person. :arrow: i agree w/ dat 1. :thumbsup: [/b]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

►VIRGO - [s]THE BEST SEXUAL PARTNER[/s] (8/23-9/22) Love to bust. Nice. Sassy. Intelligent. EXTREMELY SEXY. Predict future. Loves being in long relationships. Has lots of friends. Great talker. Always gets what he or she wants. Also not a fighter, but if they have to, they will also knock the lights out of you if it comes down to it.Cool. Loves to own Geminis' in sports. [b] Extremely fun. Loves to joke[/b]. Smart. mwahahaha! :D
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]►LEO - THE SEX MANIAC (7/23-8/22) Very talkative. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, Fun and SEXY. Have own unique appeal. Irresistible. Most caring person you'll ever meet! however not the kind of person you wanna mess with...they will kick your ass... u might end up crying...[/quote] [b]aha im not a sex maniac.[/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]Sagittarius[/i] is missing. :) [/b]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Also not a fighter, but if they have to, they will also knock the lights out of you if it comes down to it. Always gets what he or she wants[/b] true! :D Smart *heh? i'm Smart? wow! miracle!* :/* THE BEST SEXUAL PARTNER *Gosh, i'm still young dude!* :paranoid:* EXTREMELY SEXY *mwahaha! me? sexy? oh Gosh am i dream now?* :lol:

Last edited by setsunacha (2008-12-08 00:48:05)

whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: where's Sagittarius? :D can't find it.. huhuhu...
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]^The thread starter 4got 2 put dat. :) [/b]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=vkg19error]►CANCER - HARD TO CATCH THEIR HEART (6/22-7/22) Trustworthy. Attractive. Great kisser. One of a kind. Loves being In long- term relationships, if you can actually get them to stick around. Extremely energetic. Unpredictable. Will exceed your expectations. Normally not a Fighter, but will if neccessary. Someone loves them right now, they jut dont know it.[/quote] OMG i think it's true :P
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

CANCER - HARD TO CATCH THEIR HEART (6/22-7/22) Trustworthy. Attractive. Great kisser. One of a kind. Loves being In long- term relationships, if you can actually get them to stick around. Extremely energetic. Unpredictable. Will exceed your expectations. Normally not a Fighter, but will if neccessary. Someone loves them right now, they jut dont know it. yeah..that's true..haha.
lilimu
» n00b
1969-12-31

►CAPRICORN - THE SEXY ONE (12/22-1/19) Dominant in relationships. Someone loves them right now. Always Wants the last word.Rare to find. Caring. Smart. Sweet. Loud. Loyal. Beautiful. Goofy. Easy to talk to. Everything you ever wanted. Easy to please.Loves to smile.Beautiful laugh.Patient.Amazing in the you know where..!!! Bit of naughty.The one and only. im capricorn :D
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=vkg19error]AQUARIUS - THE ONE U CAN'T TOUCH (1/20-2/18) Great talker. Attractive and passionate. Laid back. Knows how to Have fun. Is really good at almost anything. Great kisser. Unpredictable. Outgoing. Down to earth. Attractive. Loud. Talkative. Not one to mess with. Rare to find. Good when found.[/quote] oh my!! hahaha i love this!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » find out if it's true.. ►CANCER - HARD TO CATCH THEIR HEART (6/22-7/22) Trustworthy. Attractive. Great kisser. One of a kind. Loves being In long- term relationships, if you can actually get the

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:23

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy