• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey..who has great ideas about debate topics like the legalization of abortion and stuff? help!! :exclaim:

Pages: 1

hey..who has great ideas about debate topics like the legalization of abortion and stuff? help!! :exclaim:

vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hey..who has great ideas about debate topics like the legalization of abortion and stuff? help!! :exclaim:

krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: hey..who has great ideas about debate topics like the legalization of abortion and stuff? help!! :exclaim:

how bout legalization of marijuana?? i think i agree on it.. its not that bad for our health.. it was even used as a medicine before... :D (the use of marijuana in the states is already legalized.) im talking bout legalizing it here?? ^_^ (Asian countries)

Last edited by krizshy (2008-10-31 14:41:53)

jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: hey..who has great ideas about debate topics like the legalization of abortion and stuff? help!! :exclaim:

Charter Change!
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

the reproductive health bill intrigues me.. :thumbsup:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^in our school we have something debate competition and we have an awkward topic *this house believes that gay marriage should be legalized here in the philippines* HAHA! we were all laughing at the same time challenged, ** :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hey..who has great ideas about debate topics like the legalization of abortion and stuff? help!! :exclaim:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:48

[ 10 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy